Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
17 July, 09:29
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Funny you bring this up! Pretty sure things about to pop off! School systems in GA reistating mask mandates! School starts in 2 weeks there! Starting to push it in SC. That whole red line thing, the feminine rising! i say get ready!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
17 July, 07:23
vibe📈’r part 2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
17 July, 07:21
Vibe 📈’r Nature N Pets

Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
17 July, 02:57
Not all teachers ... 👍

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 July, 04:59
In response Meta Mettle to his Publication
Right? There are some of us that are good people. I "teach" STEM, but I have the students learn to think for themselves through problem solving, hands on and critical thinking.