Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
15 July, 08:24
Fooken demons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
15 July, 10:53
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Horrible i have a son with drug induced Psychosis and he fights evil spirits a battle like none other when the door opens they come in to kill still and destroy. But we will get through this . ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 July, 12:15
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
I had a friend whose teenage son was possessed; his eyes were black as coal, and foul language & viciousness would spew from his mouth. She asked God for help. He told her to dab a little oil on her finger and quietly anoint the boy's head for 40 nights, when she went in to kiss him good night. After the 40 night anointing, the boy ask his mom if he could go talk to her pastor; in that meeting, he asked Jesus to save him. His mom called me when she found out, and invited me to a celebratory dinner. When I saw that boy, his eyes were the prettiest crystal blue I've ever seen, and he was smiling!
God hears the cries of our heart ๐Ÿ˜‡

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
What oil did she use ?
I certainly believe. that prayer causes a vibrational change that the demons cant handle.
Its also why we often ise Homeopathics because they are vibrational
medicines.
12:06 PM - Jul 17, 2022
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it