Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 July, 08:24
Fooken demons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
Horrible i have a son with drug induced Psychosis and he fights evil spirits a battle like none other when the door opens they come in to kill still and destroy. But we will get through this . πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
10:53 PM - Jul 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by anneanon1 in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 July, 11:17
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 July, 12:15
I had a friend whose teenage son was possessed; his eyes were black as coal, and foul language & viciousness would spew from his mouth. She asked God for help. He told her to dab a little oil on her finger and quietly anoint the boy's head for 40 nights, when she went in to kiss him good night. After the 40 night anointing, the boy ask his mom if he could go talk to her pastor; in that meeting, he asked Jesus to save him. His mom called me when she found out, and invited me to a celebratory dinner. When I saw that boy, his eyes were the prettiest crystal blue I've ever seen, and he was smiling!
God hears the cries of our heart πŸ˜‡

Anne Kats @anneanon1
16 July, 03:24
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thank you we are working in it its the meth causing Psychosis we have gone through bottles of only holy water once committed to stopping the drugs I believe he will start to heal . in the meantime lots of prayers and faith . πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 July, 12:06
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
What oil did she use ?
I certainly believe. that prayer causes a vibrational change that the demons cant handle.
Its also why we often ise Homeopathics because they are vibrational
medicines.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
16 July, 05:52
πŸ™