Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Happy Sunday and 17 day Patriots.

I feel like I have a quick message to share.

I believe in God, the Father. I believe that He pushes us sometimes in life to the very brink of destruction to test us. Those are the times that we either stand strong and win the battle or we give up and lose.

I think He does this to help us learn and grow. These circumstances are unavoidable so do not try to run from them. The only way to get past them is to never give up, no matter how hard it may be.

Go to Him and ask for very specific answers. Ask Him to be your teammate to win the battle. Ask how you can hear Him and heed His counsel. Ask Him what victory means in His divine view for your life.

If you do these things, victory is guaranteed. Every single time.

Enjoy the day! I love you all.
10:48 AM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 12:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Great advise DoQ!

If ppl can figure out how to talk to God instead of talking at Him their lives will change.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
20 July, 01:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
From the Heart*Ask from the Heart*God Hears You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
19 July, 04:33
I love you Doq and all you beautiful Patriots that are fighting an evil that has destroyed humanity for thousands of years. #NCSWIC #GodWins

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:41
Great message Doq. Sometimes He pushes us more than once to Brink. We get there. We make it through and think we have it made, only to be pushed there again. We must never lose sight that He is in control of it all and we can't get there without Him. 🙏❤🙏

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 July, 08:27
thank you for the courage, friend.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
18 July, 06:22
ITS EXHAUSTING SOME TIMES BUT YOU NEVER EVER QUIT YOU LOSE AUTOMATICALLY

Red Edge @Rededge
17 July, 11:58
It's kinda weird cos we are a day ahead of you guys and its Monday here ...

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
17 July, 10:56
july 17th 2022
Good guy with gun takes out shooter

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
17 July, 10:56
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 July, 06:17
God bless you, DoQ+! Always uplifting and profound you are.❤️ Love your wisdom and leadership. Reminds me of the exact sentiment Trunp would share. Sometimes I wonder if you're him. 😉

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 July, 06:14
Thank you Doq. God bless.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 July, 04:52
Bravo - Thank you dear Lord!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
17 July, 04:31

Ghost Cat @Ghostcat
17 July, 04:23
Thx for that Doq! Love ya

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
17 July, 04:16
AMEN.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
17 July, 04:14
Amen. xxxx

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
17 July, 04:12
amen!! 👍🏼

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
17 July, 04:02
Thank you Doc. Hope all is well your way. Prayers for you and yours and whatever it is you all need in this moment. We truly appreciate you. Always know your anon fam is here for you whenever needed. WRWY
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇲 #wwg1wga

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
17 July, 03:57
I am in agreeance with everything you said! Thanks Doq

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
17 July, 03:49
Inspired Sentiments, Doq!
Faith for the WIN!!

#ShadowWalking
#NOFEAR
#tbiytc

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
17 July, 03:47
Amen DoQ! 🙏💕🙏

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
17 July, 03:45
Thanks for this Doq! Right on time as usual. Have an awesome day!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 July, 01:00
Amen DOQ! Thank you for all your inspiration and leadership on this journey for so many of us. God Bless you and your family ALWAYS!

#FamilyIsEverything
#GodWins

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
17 July, 12:52
doc i have been thru so much in my 50+ yrs that i learned to literally put my horse blinders on and walk thru the fire, meaning put your head diwn and look up inly when necessary and do be distracted by the nonsense and evil. walk on the fire and belive you will make it to the other side.

Judy Anonette @biju
17 July, 12:48
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kolibri @kolibri
17 July, 12:15
❤️❤️❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 July, 12:11
I believe we have all felt this, so your message is that more poignant. We have all faced testing the past few years, along with whatever tests we've had along the way.

Thank God that he gave us the some of the same testing these past few years so we can feel each other's pain and suffering, and be there for each other. Lifting each other up in times we can't do it ourselves.

So grateful to you all. Much love.

MvA_r @MvA_r
Wh`t if its not abut fighting, about battles, but about loving and caring?

MvA_r @MvA_r
17 July, 01:00
In response MvA_r to his Publication
Accounts like yours keep telling people to trust the plan.... why ask God for help..... ? Do you not trust the plan?

In addition it's the dark side's actions that seem to wake people up. Not the 'fighting' of those awake.

Let the dark side continue unrolliing their agenda?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 July, 12:10
Great msg Doq! ThankQ! 🙏❤️ I too believe we are tested every day. Our resolve, to be strong in our belief, has to be greater than evils. Faith is forged in the fire to make us strong. Love you too Doq! 🫶🏻❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
TU with much LQVE🙏🏻✨🕊💖

Sam Brown @sambrown
17 July, 11:59