UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Good Morning. Word to the wise, Look out for the people who just want to be left alone. The ones who are growing weary and tired and don't have much to lose, and don't really care if they lose it all. The ones who don't give 2 fooks about your madates race, gender or preferred pronoun being shoved down theirs and their grandchildrens throats. Death before Dishonor, pretty much sums it up.
07:30 AM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
17 July, 07:50
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 July, 07:55
In response memes matter to her Publication
My hatred for the ds are just as strong as day one decades ago. I will relentlessly come against them til they are gone. GITMO is beautiful. Started decades ago, and I will still do anything I can, sharing info, to do my lil part to see them go to hell, IN our lifetimes. WE got goals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 July, 07:50
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I am damn near feral after all the battles, and bullshit, I'll climb them like a fookin pine tree. STILL not cool with the votes being stolen, never will be. NOT being ruled by lesser humans.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 July, 08:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication