arba happihr @arba
16 July, 07:35
Is tomorrow the July 17
the new July 4th?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 July, 07:42
In response arba happihr to her Publication
oh wow...this just hit me!

7/17/2022 > 7/17/6 but write it like most of the world outside of the US...

17/7/6 > 1776

+ VK Changed his banner to the black swan at 7:17am !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
16 July, 08:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Since Ive seen a few wild things ,I decided to put in the date ny Dad passed 10/7/17

16 July, 09:04
In response Aaron Tate to his Publication
That's amazing!
Maybe he's speaking to you! :)

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
16 July, 10:40
I just moved again to another part of the network I work at,I didn't even know they donated the van that came to my Dads service till yesterday.
also a space force car feom Texas came in for service,Texas tech
The Staff sgt Af here
and today it was the Crisis team manager Af
they also were doing there practicing above this building last tome was at my old location
Ive seen the same Guardian twiced once at 12:00 at ny restaurant
and he ran around us at the mindfulness oark and scared me
a c17 reversed his engines and circled my garage
they flewnover real low one night Ibran outside
a Marine showed up in front of me at gas station afterbI posted about my Dad etc
I saw an air force logo the exact second I touched my door handle after posting about a car that followed ne and tried to swipe me.
2 OF THEM SHOWED UP DIFFERENT DAYS AT THE GAS STATION ibgo to after this last car that nissed me by an inch,it started spinning at me and I stopped the second it

16 July, 11:04
wow. that's amazing!

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
17 July, 12:16
Interesting enough that rhe Texas car shows up but he was an Intelligence analyst also,I looked up his name on linked in

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
17 July, 12:22
I kinda stopped going to the restaurant moved location and someone pulled into parking lot real fast next to me and kinda looked at me,I got bad vibes
and I think the managers saw me sitting across from him that day,just them talking when I came in

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
17 July, 12:25
I'm trying to figure alot of it out but I figured hey I do live innthe 17th state

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
17 July, 12:31
That red dot is about where JFKs plane is , doesn't that shape look familiar?

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
17 July, 12:53
when I arrived at the 2nd place,this was the first car I pulled in to inspect, I test drive it and said Oh WOW I love driving this,I just remembered I bought my first car at this location a black 95 camaro my Dad cosigner,I said wow ,it was like a time travel feeling lol
anyways Intook money from the insurance money I got from the Transam and put it down onnthe 16 Camaro Inwas like who wouldn't lol

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
17 July, 12:57
It had been 22 years since my first one at the time I posted about that also thennI saw the logo when I came out and touched handle

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
17 July, 01:01
awhile back I was driving inntown in front of chevy dealer playing some music one of the military channels on you tube posted and a black camaro came out if nowhere behind me and all I could see was the gold Chevy emblem ,kinda spooked me at first then he turned right burning out a little bit ,Inwas like hmm and I waived

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
and one kast strange occurrence with the Camaro before I got rid of it I went to fill up in our small town,and this woman inna NASA t-shirt walks by like shes looking for someone,Instart filling up and look behind me shes in car just staring at me ,I look back 3 times thinking she would look away she never stopped staring at me so I just kinda kept thinking who was she?
01:05 AM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Aaron0202 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aaron Tate, click on at the bottom under it