arba happihr @arba
16 July, 07:35
Is tomorrow the July 17
the new July 4th?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
oh wow...this just hit me!

7/17/2022 > 7/17/6 but write it like most of the world outside of the US...

17/7/6 > 1776

+ VK Changed his banner to the black swan at 7:17am !
07:42 PM - Jul 16, 2022
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 July, 01:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
17 July, 12:01
and today is 4th of july on the julian calendar

so jfk jr let himself "die" the day before the julian 4th of july which is also 17/7/6, knowing 23 years later all of this would converge.

that's planning......

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 July, 07:55
WOW! Good Catch!

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
17 July, 07:46
good catch!!! 1776!!!!!

Alwara Spellbreaker @Spellbreaker
17 July, 06:36

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 July, 04:08
How many people here reply to coded messages with coded messages? Like missing letters or extra capital letters or time stamps etc?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 July, 03:56
kinda like 911 which rest of us was 119..mirrrors

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
17 July, 03:27
111 😎☝️bon message

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
17 July, 02:06
as I woke up this morning

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
17 July, 12:51
My jaw just hit the table. This is wild.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
16 July, 10:27
so i mowed today.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
16 July, 09:25
πŸ˜‡Ms. Kim, you're fantastic! You've taught me much! Bravo!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 July, 09:16
❀️

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
16 July, 08:56
Since Ive seen a few wild things ,I decided to put in the date ny Dad passed 10/7/17

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 July, 09:04
In response Aaron Tate to his Publication
That's amazing!
Maybe he's speaking to you! :)

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
16 July, 08:42

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
16 July, 08:41
6 o clock can be dangerous.....17/7 at six oclock.....hmmmmm.😏

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
16 July, 08:31
WOW - YES!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 July, 08:25
πŸ˜ŽπŸ’›πŸ˜‡Hmmm, did I post the 717 this morning or yesterday?

arba happihr @arba
16 July, 08:24
Thanks for pointing this out.
code breakers☺️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 July, 08:27
In response arba happihr to her Publication
thanks for posting.
it triggered me in a good way :)

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
16 July, 08:17

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
16 July, 08:17
4 more posts 4 you and you'll be at 4444
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Vicki Lord @Vlord
16 July, 08:09
Great mind! Great catch, Kim!

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
16 July, 08:08
9/8/22 is 1776 days from Q Drop 1.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
16 July, 08:07
😌🌴 Sorry about the clock. that would of been 2021.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 July, 08:07
Now if something happens would we be playing a part in the manifestation of that happening?

Me think so.

side note: 7 21

Rose Parke @rose4546
17 July, 06:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK can uou please give more insight into 7.21?

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
21 July, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
❀️ .

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
16 July, 08:01
The Queen?

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
16 July, 09:08
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
London bridge is down.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
16 July, 08:00
I was dreamin' when I wrote this
Forgive me if it goes astray
But when I woke up this mornin'
Could've sworn it was judgment day

The sky was all purple
There were people runnin' everywhere
Tryin' to run from the destruction
You know I didn't even care

'Cause they say two thousand zero zero
Party over, oops out of time
So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
16 July, 07:55
😊

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
16 July, 07:57
Well I am ready!!!! Kim even if we don't hear about it.... I am sure of one thing... IT'S HAPPENING... Thanks for the wacky way our brains work!!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
16 July, 07:54
wow! you guys are good