arba happihr @arba
Is tomorrow the July 17
the new July 4th?
07:35 PM - Jul 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Morris Light donated @HiVibes
16 July, 11:50
In response arba happihr to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
16 July, 11:14
That would be awesome! It's also my anniversary. Honestly, despite growing up with traditional holiday dates etc., I'm ready to drop the pagan dates and make new traditions!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
16 July, 08:34
Christmas in July?
Last couple of days I have felt excited with anticipation of something great, that feeling you got as a kid right before Christmas.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Matt Wil @mattw5150
16 July, 07:52
according to the Julian calendar, yes

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 July, 07:42
oh wow...this just hit me!

7/17/2022 > 7/17/6 but write it like most of the world outside of the US...

17/7/6 > 1776

+ VK Changed his banner to the black swan at 7:17am !

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
17 July, 12:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
and today is 4th of july on the julian calendar

so jfk jr let himself "die" the day before the julian 4th of july which is also 17/7/6, knowing 23 years later all of this would converge.

that's planning......

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 July, 01:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🇺🇸🦅