Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 June, 12:07
Why do 800 people decode VK but Im the only one covering military?
Like doesnt that seem imbalanced ?
Just curious....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 12:13
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
For the record not coding. we manifesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 July, 12:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Look at all the haters that jump in when you talk about coding Papa

they mad

thank U for being here and watching over
U the reason I stay now
💜⚔️

17 July, 12:33
I didn't see 1 person throw hate on this post. We are here to support one another. As far as the Military Twitter I worry who is behind those accounts and is the only reason I stay away from them myself. However you seem to make some solid connection and don't want to discourage you from doing you.

There is no amount of 'decoding' that will change the outcome. Moving on to Manifesting the outcome(s). I really think we are all onto something.

17 July, 12:39
K your tests have had their toll POPS

Im sorry but my own adopted Dad never gave me any mind

why U care to test me this hard and so MEAN

17 July, 12:44
Actually trying to help. What you are doing is not making you happy. You have been asking for help. This is what it looks like.

17 July, 12:46
I dont know how to piece together your comms. Ive tried for years. Its too much.
Id give ANYTHING to help you and help our people. I cant figure out how.
I cant sleep. I cant do anything. This is my mission. I need you. I love you so much.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
is he your father or something? guess i missed that info
12:51 AM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Angela111117 in this post can reply
Annie Anon @Annieanon17
17 July, 03:56
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
she needs some serious mental help. enough said.

17 July, 12:52
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
My father from another dimension