Only people mentioned by seriousreesy in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
17 July, 08:25
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
I like sitting on my patio, enjoying the silence...alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
17 July, 08:25
This is 100% me. It's a gift and a curse at the same time. I have an uncanny ability to see into peoples souls when I meet them, can't say why but I have had it my whole life. I think I read vibrations without really knowing how but my gut is never wrong and I've learned to trust it and not question it anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 July, 02:05

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 July, 01:58
Me tooooooo! Since i was a child. A blessing and a curse.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
17 July, 12:44
This is me. My tolerance level is near zero. I value my peace more than ever, now.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Niece Nardini @niecen
16 July, 11:59
💯❤️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 July, 11:31
same!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
16 July, 11:21
ya know, I started being more of an emitter than a receiver to cope with that.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
16 July, 11:19

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
16 July, 10:17
very true.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
16 July, 09:23
Hahaha! Yes, that's me.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 July, 09:21
Nana is having a new thing happening this week. Have been able to read ppl for a while pretty well thro their actions and eyes, but this week suddenly strangers passing me and I know what they have on their minds.

So weird, I have had remote views and visitors where I know what they are thinking but the other day just random men walking out of a market and I could tell what they had going on.

Jes King @jes_US
16 July, 11:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have expD this since I was little. At times the busy thoughts of others can be overwhelming. We must continue to armor up, when needed guard your chi and or heart. Maintain decorum, respect and boundaries. These new abilities can offer opportunity to grow and develop new facets. The time of arrival is truly upon us. All my love.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
16 July, 11:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
A co-worker just this week stopped me and said “Hey, I know you’ll know.” Can you tell me about “those things?”
I said “You mean the Georgia Guidestones?”
Oh the look on his face when he said “How the heck did you know what I was gonna say?!”
Oops! He steers clear now! 🤣😂

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 July, 09:19
SAME !

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 July, 09:17
thats exactly what I do! Its fun to sit back and watch people!
It doesn’t take long to read most! ✅

Happy Days @Sun2516
16 July, 09:14