Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
16 July, 09:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana is having a new thing happening this week. Have been able to read ppl for a while pretty well thro their actions and eyes, but this week suddenly strangers passing me and I know what they have on their minds.

So weird, I have had remote views and visitors where I know what they are thinking but the other day just random men walking out of a market and I could tell what they had going on.
09:21 PM - Jul 16, 2022
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sista Sue @SC18835410
16 July, 11:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
A co-worker just this week stopped me and said “Hey, I know you’ll know.” Can you tell me about “those things?”
I said “You mean the Georgia Guidestones?”
Oh the look on his face when he said “How the heck did you know what I was gonna say?!”
Oops! He steers clear now! 🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 July, 12:04
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Giggles

Jes King @jes_US
16 July, 11:35
I have expD this since I was little. At times the busy thoughts of others can be overwhelming. We must continue to armor up, when needed guard your chi and or heart. Maintain decorum, respect and boundaries. These new abilities can offer opportunity to grow and develop new facets. The time of arrival is truly upon us. All my love.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 July, 12:09
In response Jes King to her Publication
It has mostly all been a great experience except when I was attacked by the reptilian at the beginning.

I know I have heard others speak to staying away from ppl with it being overwhelming at times but so far with the exception of the Uyhgers all hitting me at once with their grief I have not had any issues keeping their emotions outside my bubble.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 July, 11:33
Well you are very special and blessed by God Nana! 😇

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 July, 11:24
wow nana♥️

Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
16 July, 09:27
Psychic skills returning 💪 ...Now [they] really can't hide!!!