Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
16 July, 09:29
AU is compromised just like all of the other platforms. A tell tale sign is they block you without any conversation. Those that reply and engage in conversation, I respect. We all have different views, on everything. I try to only speak of Preparedness, Prayer, Peace, Hope and Love. I will never tell you to connect this dot with that dot. I believe those who constantly "decode" are the infiltrators. The are making this a Psyop. Use caution. Peace and Love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 July, 09:30
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
Whats that you say, strange person with no face ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 July, 09:33
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
You heard me "master decoder bullshit artist"

16 July, 09:35
Ooooh you sound MAD! Tell me how you really feel!

What U wanna talk about then? How mad you are about the clown show?

What you got to teach smart guy?

16 July, 09:39
Im not going to argue with you. But see how easybit is to callnyou out. This is what happens when "decoders" get called out. Show me 1 actual fact with a decode you completed. Just 1 Facts or truth from a decode.....just 1. Not conjecture. I dont claim to know anything about what is going on. But you do......which makes you a clown. NOTHING....Nothing ever shared by any decoder has provedn to be factual.

16 July, 09:41
I do that literally ALL DAY. Im sorry youre shitty at paying attention. We at end game now. Not PROOF game. That was years ago. Youre behind bro.
But have fun calling me a clown. Hope it makes you feel taller.
🤣

16 July, 09:44
MORE CONJECTURE..."BRO"

16 July, 09:45
YAAAAS BRO

go smoke some weed and change that shit mood youre in

byeeeee ✌

16 July, 09:50
What decode did you complete to come up with the assumption that I smoke weed? Or is that more conjecture? I am a football coach, trust me you coming at me doesnt bother me. Im here for ya if you want to talk. I help troubled people everyday.

16 July, 09:50
Go smoke, coach. You need it. Youre in hell right now I can feel it. Whats making you so SAD ?

16 July, 09:57
Sad? Im not sad. You must feel very sad and lonely though. Based on all of the decodes you do. You must really need attention. Oh Lauren you are so good at decoding. No worries none of it is ever correct. You are great at this. There .....is that better? All hail Lauren and her decodes, isnt she great. Now, needing that verification is sad...Lauren. Is lauren your actual name or do we need to decode that?

The military and I are family.

#BlueGreenTeam

youre going to feel horrible in the future for how youre treating me now. Mark my words.
09:59 AM - Jul 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it