Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Today marks 23 years since JFK Jr died.
Today also marks 17 days since Q’s last drop.
Note timestamp of Q drop = 3:23:20 mirror = 23 23
09:34 AM - Jul 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 July, 01:15
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
5:5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
17 July, 11:01
Juan O Savin stated Q was hijacked.. wasn't Q. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jess 369 @Jess_369_
17 July, 04:58

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
16 July, 11:30
Yet earlier, you were 17 17 and 23.💥💥

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 July, 08:43
Cassidy Jacqueline Hutchinson - the "plant"

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
16 July, 08:55
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
👍🌴 Love it!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
16 July, 08:29
the crash was 8:38 pm.

post 838
Boom

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
16 July, 10:02
tomorrow is 23 days since Qs return and 18 days since his last post.

And 1723 days since his first post

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 July, 09:59
That day was very very sad . i remember the press saying Carolyn is a coke head and that they were probably arguing .

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
16 July, 10:13
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I also remember how rude they were about Caroline and were also sly about John and his flying abilities. It was the first time I had ever heard any criticism of the ‘dead’ and I know something was ‘off’ although I never dreamt they had faked their own deaths- clever.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 July, 08:30
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
And that is probably one of the reasons they disappeared. They had no privacy whatsoever.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 July, 09:46
Out of curiosity, I typed in 2323 in qalerts.pub. It pulled up 3 seqential posts: #3887 , #3888 , #3889

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 July, 09:41
Wonder if we will get a Q drop today or tomorrow?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
16 July, 09:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Wondering the same, but even if no drop the 17 day delta still seems like a nod to JFK Jr.