Kim Runner @kimrunner
So I've seen a few people say that POTUS can't announce he's running since technically he won and never conceded.

Makes sense to me, so what can/can't he do, and what happens next?
01:54 PM - Jul 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
15 July, 09:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
election fraud finally gets airplay- new / special elections - demons lose their minds

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Holden @Amandpms
15 July, 06:39
Let's get rid of everyone, and start a new government.
Who's with me?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bijowi @bijowi
15 July, 06:10
I think, if he announces a run for 2024 he is acknowledging defeat and accepting the stolen election.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
15 July, 04:43
☺️Little Rascal ~President Trump loves to throw and hit curveballs. ⚾️ #Trump #mvp

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 July, 04:54
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
just like chess!

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
15 July, 03:36
when the commander in chief speaks,
he speaks in multiple languages at once.
He speaks to US , he speaks to them and he speaks to the normies.
5 D Chess on an astronomical Level.

connie wright @cowri
15 July, 03:28
New Elections 120 days after the announcement of Nesara/Gesara

connie wright @cowri
15 July, 03:41
In response connie wright to her Publication
I should have said WITHIN 120 of announcement

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 July, 02:45
Agreed. I think he's juggling.
He is trying to appease us and simultaneously fold in the public ...
many want revenge / this must be methodical to maintain peace.

Matt Wil @mattw5150
15 July, 02:44

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 July, 02:41
The announcement he makes won’t be that he is running, it will be that he never left. 🤷‍♀️
🙏🏻🙏🏻

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
15 July, 02:27
Mid terms - red wave

congress flips red

biden/harris impeached

presidential line of succession --> senate pro tempore

GRASSLEY

TRUST GRASSLEY

memes matter @NoComment
15 July, 02:26

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
15 July, 02:37
In response memes matter to her Publication
“a little”. 😂😆😂

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
15 July, 02:49
In response memes matter to her Publication
Yehawwww, love learning from DJT😎

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
15 July, 02:21
Grassley

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 July, 02:15
He can send up the Bat-Signal and deploy Patriots all over the world to shut down the Mainstream Media- and force feed us some truths.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
15 July, 03:30
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Ready o7

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
15 July, 03:41
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
the signal... Anons report to digital battle stations...
memes ready!!!
👇
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Thomas Bergersen - Cry - YouTube

Created with Corel VideoStudio.Movie :- Assasin's creed trailersE3 Cinematic Trailer HD | Assassin's Creed 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL6chDa7T8QAssas...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 July, 02:14
I think he might be back by Christmastime!! :)

Lysanne anon @lysanne
15 July, 06:14
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Santa with a hammer

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
16 July, 02:50
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
And winter says i shall make them happy.
https://youtu.be/PW9_qMZ6V...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 July, 02:14
Look to Myanmar for clues. @Katisthesea3 did a great post on the commander-in-chief.

https://www.bbc.com/news/w...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 July, 03:34
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
ruthlessly... you mean they busted up the soros thugs

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
15 July, 02:13
Makes total sense Kim

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
15 July, 02:11
I believe that Nesara calls for new elections.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 July, 02:47
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
It does? I didn't see that as a stipulation.
Interesting - please post!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
15 July, 02:00
Keep talking about the stolen election of 2020 until all 50 states decertify?

America First @Realdeal
15 July, 02:03
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
right wash rinse repeat

NEO ONE @Neo
15 July, 02:00
I love surprises, do you?

But I guess we'll see what Scotus does next.

2020 is still not fixed.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 July, 02:06
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Surprises are the best!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 July, 01:59
Current constitution has the max @ 10 years. I have him returning in 2023 and then running in 24.

However if we returned to constitution before 1871, there is not a term limit.

Julie Que @JulieQue
15 July, 02:07
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I’ve seen coming back at the end of 2022. And running in 2024,and winning, would give him the 10 years in office.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 July, 01:58
New Elections me thinks.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
16 July, 11:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
*New Erections

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
17 July, 10:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You can’t have ANY “Elections” … Fraud is wirldwide
ALL Governments are infiltrated
There can’t be anyone trusted in the future of the planet
The entire “system” is corrupt
Clones & doubles will continue to replace chosen “Leaders”
It’s how Evil rolls