From Juan Q Seven via Telegram:

πŸ‘€
04:18 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply
Carl Que @PatriotX
04 February, 09:44
In response Red 55S to her Publication
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Kid @Thekid
04 February, 08:44
Juan is a Austin 2.0

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
04 February, 12:50
OMG! I WANT TO GET IN THE CAR AND DRIVE THERE BUT I WOULDN'T GET THERE IN TIME! PATRIOTS NEAR THE AREA...GO RECORD THIS! I'VE DRIVEN THROUGH THE AREA TWICE DRIVING FROM OREGON TO LAKE HAVASU. I HAVE A VALENTINE ONE RADAR DETECTOR & IT GOES "LAZER" NUTS FOR MILES AROUND!πŸ€ͺ

DID HE SAY CHILDREN??? PLUS ALIENS?
πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŸπŸ’” BUT THE CAVALRY IS COMING! THANK YOU 107! ANYONE IN THE AREA πŸ’₯PLEASE RECORDπŸ’₯WHAT YOU CAN & πŸ’₯SHARE! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ THIS IS HUGE!!!🐸
#SaveTheChildren #area51 #wwg1wga

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 February, 12:09

Deana Mitchuson @deana
04 February, 12:08
After all of these children are rescued, the ones that cannot be reunited with their families, will they be able to be adopted by loving families?? These are the things that one pray harder and more fervently for God to guide us. Allow him to use us as a vessel to help these babies know what it means to be loved just because they are perfect creations. #SaveTheChildren

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 February, 12:03
so sad, but extremely thrilled that you guys are saving so many children

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Jude Berg @sharingstuff
03 February, 06:30
says Feb 4th?

Melissa Bee @Mbee67
03 February, 06:15
where is whiplash? i miss him on Twitter!

Meg Jay @HappiLove
04 February, 02:17
In response Melissa Bee to her Publication

Drew Lawrence @412WokePatriot15226
03 February, 06:11
Thats not Telegram nor is that Juan
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

alan candt @candtalan
03 February, 05:05
on gab

Corey MacPherson @Klonekiller
03 February, 05:00
Juan O Savin is not the good feella you think he is. A virtue signalling liar. Don't worship false Idols.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
03 February, 05:17
In response Corey MacPherson to his Publication
Why do u think he is not a good fella? I don't worship him, I only worship Yahshua and his father, our GOD YAHWAY

Rayne Day @Ivyjeanrayne
03 February, 05:22
In response Corey MacPherson to his Publication
you know him alm youre life . ??

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
03 February, 04:59
Very sad, people need to be punished, there is no rehabilitation for this evil. Dear Lord Jesus Please have mercy on the children.

alan candt @candtalan
03 February, 04:57
twitter a/c suspended

Angela Martin @Marangela
03 February, 04:47
They developed the perfect ruse to keep people away.
No one would dare try to look. You were threatened to be
shot on sight. 😱

Barbara Perser @Keeleyismine
03 February, 04:47
Oh no......this is heartbreaking