I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 July, 08:49
It’s my turn AU frens and family. I need prayers for my husband, he woke up not feeling well, we did ivermectin, D3, zinc and V C
he has a fever over 100 and very congested. If you could take a minute to send him a prayer his name is Dan. Thank you and God Bliss ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 July, 12:38
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
do you have any Doxycycline?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 July, 12:44
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
No and not sure what that is.

15 July, 12:47
it is an antibiotic..strong and it works also for this so called covid crap. doxy and ivermectin work for many things. I in fact am taking both. I am sick too. feels like the flu or a stomach bug. No fever but i started taking doxy about 5 days ago for a sore throat...so the doxy may have helped. I ordered it from India and it took about 3-4 weeks to get it..along with the ivermectin...for just in case. See if Dr will call it in. tell dr you got a sinus infection...works great for that too.

15 July, 12:52
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Thank you. I can’t help but wonder, a lot of us are getting this sickness bug wtf??
I hope you feel well soon.
❤️🙏🏻❤️

thank you. i dont really get sick too often. maybe once a yr if that. i think maybe the heat. also i seen chemtrails the other day. i try to stay indoors when i see them.
01:05 AM - Jul 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it