RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
14 July, 05:29
except my glass is filled with an herbal beverage and i have a doobie rolled that i grew myself๐Ÿ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 July, 05:31
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿฆ…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 July, 05:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Š

Teachers: Actually your smart.
Me: DERP. lol I am thinking I am gonna fkn smoke pot, so fkn neato. lol
05:46 PM - Jul 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
14 July, 05:53
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜‚ The first time I ever tried pot I was 15 years old and the only place in town to get it was from a giant of a man and we all knew him as Sasquatch๐Ÿคฃ he had long bushy unkept hair and a scraggly beard and he was huge, I was so scared and I trembled every time I went to pick up my bag and he and his wife would just laugh at me and she would try to ease things over for me because she could see that I was scared. I look back on those days and laugh my butt off sometimes๐Ÿ˜‚

14 July, 06:00
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚Awesome. I smelled it at a very young age, and decided I was DEF gonna try it.