JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 July, 09:35
I knew that @vincentkennedy would circle back to a conversation about God. It's an important and necessary one. Don't get it twisted though Truth seeker. Imagine that someone tore out 66 pages of a 777 page Book. Do you you think that you would grasp the entire story?

Make No Mistake- God IS Here.

Family Is Everything.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
From the time I was a little kid in sunday school, asking questions that didn't fit the party line & being shunned/shamed for questioning...I've always known the story is bigger than we can imagine. My husband has read the Bible 33 times, for each year he has been a "Christian" & each year we've been married. I've asked him these questions over the years. At first, he would be mad that I would even ask. Now, he says he isn't sure, but that God is all powerful, and even with satan doing his bidding, God would still have made sure that with what we see in the Bible, we can understand the gospel, and make a decision to follow Christ or not. He's good with that....he was also good with getting vaxxed 3 times.

My bigger question has always been, why the heck do I have to question everything, why must I be a darn conspiracy realist? Why do I persist, when I would really like to just be able to eat the steak(like Cypher in the Matrix). I am what I am, and I am so grateful for all of you!
01:30 PM - Jul 14, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
14 July, 03:01
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I know that we can receive personal revelations from God thru prayer. Ask God. I meet a couple in church in the scripture class. The man asked many questions and some questions seemed negative. I asked his wife if he was new to the gospel. She said, "No, he was raised in the gospel and had a great testimony of Christ. A few years ago he was in a car accident and now has amnesia and has to relearn all of the gospel." What made him so determined to stick it out and relearn? I think it was that first inner spark. I believe we all knew God before we were born, understood the Plan of salvation, but at birth we experience amnesia. We are all tested to see who will strive to remember. God helps thru personal revelations and us connecting the dots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
14 July, 03:33
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Thank you Suzy!I love this story. Been getting closer and closer to God, he's def. made me more at peace...which is great, I've always been more of a restless warrior...wanting all the answers and not quite knowing exactly where to find them. Of course he holds the answers!🙏💗

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 July, 03:35
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
💞He knew us before He placed us in the womb. He laid it upon my heart not too long ago.... "Do you know how old you truly are?" He walked with us and talked with us and His love towards us never ceases.

When we are born, we are born into the sin nature by the fall. It does wipe our memories. We have to find our way back by His Son Jesus and when we do.... our immediate justification is restored.

What a beautiful God we serve.