Soul Shine @soulshine
Thought I was feeling some high vibes.
Current Schumann Resonance...
01:26 PM - Jul 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by soulshine in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
15 July, 02:28
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Is this why sleep seems like a distant memory?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 July, 12:05
looks like a warrior angel in white with his sword🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
14 July, 08:43
That's why I had to take a nap today. The urge to sleep him me after that last white hot blast of energy.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 July, 08:44
Saw this and thought of @vincentkennedy for some reason! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
14 July, 03:04
Me tooooooo! 😊✨ Beautiful day.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 July, 01:30
maybe i should go lay down in the yard and roll around like my dogs. Soaking up the energy!

Philipp Anon @gigu
14 July, 01:28
👍next

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 July, 08:44
In response Philipp Anon to his Publication