Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
15 July, 01:11
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Now they trying to be me 😂🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 July, 11:53
oh my goodness🐈‍⬛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 July, 11:25
S'all I got

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 July, 11:12
😂😢😭

Iam Mie @iammiele
14 July, 10:58
You've cat to be kitten me! This give new meaning to "crazy cat lady"🤣🤣🤣

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
14 July, 10:27
This is just really sad...I feel sorry for these people that feel the need to have to go 'look at me, look at me' I'm soooo 'different'!!
I feel it comes back to loving the Self and knowing you are 'enough' in all ways. This screams lack of Self love and a cry for help to me!

JOHNNY ON THE SPOT @JOHNNYONTHESPOT
14 July, 10:03
click...click...boom!

яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
14 July, 10:28
In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication
lol ive said tht phrase 3x today... i GOTTA go listen to it w headphones right now!!

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
14 July, 08:18
So much disturbing...a special meow for " i need help wiping"? uhm....if they identify as a cat, cant they just "groom" themselves clean?

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
14 July, 08:13
😳 Oh lordy... Lets see how it reacts to water.... needs a good baptismal dunking.

Data Gramma @Vic
14 July, 07:35
She says she's a furry? I have another name for her. Mentally infirm.

Phil Griff @PGriff
14 July, 07:27
What the Meow! People are getting more strange everyday.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
14 July, 07:18
The feline-ized variant of mass delusional psychosis. The Agenda to destroy western culture and society is in the advanced stages.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 July, 05:37
drop the drugs and step.away from the kitty

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
14 July, 05:17
This is the result of not getting enough attention from its parents when it was little.

NEO ONE @Neo
14 July, 05:14
Ok, i just thought what i can write about that.
I think nothing or just Miau 🤷‍♂️😂

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
14 July, 05:08
Damaged

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
14 July, 04:51
Anyone remember this one?
http://orionmindproject.co...

alan candt @candtalan
14 July, 04:54
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
well pointed out, thanks

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
14 July, 04:49
WTF !
This was a slippery slope, especially the last one 'kitten attention' .... makes ya wonder !

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
14 July, 04:40
Weird.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 July, 04:40
FURRY PARENTING...
WE COULD ONLY HOPE, THAT THEY PRACTICE STERILISATION, IF THEY MIMMICK CATS... 🙈😂😂😂

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
14 July, 04:15
Well, cats do have 9 lives. Maybe she's one of those lives. 😁

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 July, 03:40
I thought that was a fad and had ended. Is this MK-ultra shit?

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
14 July, 03:42
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I had heard about teenage kids wearing tails, but didn’t know the extent to which this is being played out. We’re being attacked from all angles:(

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
14 July, 03:30
😂What in the world did I just watch?! VK, you are taking the cat posts to a whole new level, my friend! I love Terrence's reaction too. 😂😂 So does this mean she 'identifies' as a cat? I called my dog fur family, but he really was a dog! Oh, my gosh....the crazy train fo sure.

Rick Martin @Richimself17
14 July, 03:29
Damb, the chain dropped a while back i guess...

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
14 July, 03:27
wtf. 🙀

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
14 July, 03:26
WTF? I laughed so hard, some people are so lost, and its very sad, only GOD can wake her up

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
14 July, 03:23
Knowing these people are out there makes me think it is unbelievably easy to survive in this world with very little effort. I imagine she/it is often watching peoples backs as they run away screaming.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
14 July, 03:15
This is what happens when children are not given a REAL Classical Education. I wonderful if her furry butt knows higher math, us she has ever read Classic Literature, learned a musical instrument or another language besides "cat"; and I am pretty sure she has not gone to Sunday School and listened! The story of Noah's Ark would have cleared up a lot about for her about the animal kingdom and species.

The whole phenomena in our society these days is so strange and sad! And frankly, it is also very frightening! as it appears to be a prong / and or technique of Mass Formation!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 July, 03:07
This is just one species of insanity the cabal has fostered and supports. The core is a violent narcissism.

Kewey Kewey @Keweykewey
14 July, 02:53
yes please make this stop - the world has turned into a pile of 💩