JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 July, 09:35
I knew that @vincentkennedy would circle back to a conversation about God. It's an important and necessary one. Don't get it twisted though Truth seeker. Imagine that someone tore out 66 pages of a 777 page Book. Do you you think that you would grasp the entire story?

Make No Mistake- God IS Here.

Family Is Everything.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 10:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I ask myself often but refrain from talking about it. However this is AU so I should be open about my questions.

If you took a high enough view wouldn't it make sense that everything man has brought to the table has only distanced us from the Creator? The use of the word G_d has been manipulated. Then I ask myself are the masses even worshiping the right source. Then to the final question. What are they Hiding??
My faith in anything Humans have touched being an attempt to bring us closer to 'G_d' simply doesn't exist at this point.

Why Poison our pineal gland?
Were we interconnected before?
Did they replace it with the Internet?

Did it work?
Or is it going to backfire?

These are Tuff uncomfortable questions.
*Not an authorized preacher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
14 July, 10:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
um ... is G_d a word?

Only people mentioned by CarolinaOuest in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carolina Ouest, click on at the bottom under it