Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 July, 06:29
Alright it's been almost a week now with what I'm assuming is likely covid at this point. I was almost better but the travel back home caused my health to nosedive again. I refuse to take the tests so doctors in PA won't give me anything. I think I need help kicking this and I'm starting to get a bit worried. Help! 🏳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa @crownostars
sorry to hear, i think i understand now that sometimes when i'm around certain fam, even my unvacc'd nephew who lives w/ his vacc'd gf, afterward/next day i feel heavy inflammation, which may be shedding symptoms for me? may differ for you/others

i took inspiration from @hunnydrip and bought some of the 1vermectin horse paste, and have been waiting 2wks now
for my second order to come in... seems like it's sold out
most places, or being held up for some reason?

the other 3 big things i've seen are vit D, zinc and N.A.C.

also saw that black seed (nigella sativa) helps a lot
(had heard yrs ago that it helps w/ everything except death,
so i use it when cooking)

you may need lots of rest too, all the travel, fam health stresses, and worries therein, might have factored in

God bless you and your fam... is your father doing better?
06:54 AM - Jul 14, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by crownostars in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 July, 07:00
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
That man bounced back faster than the rest of us! The doctors in Texas hooked him up with a monoclonal antibody drip and he was back to normal in 24hrs. They denied the same treatment to my mom. I think they denied her because the school she works at forced her to get the pfizer jabs to keep working, something to do with them interacting with each other negatively.
I just ordered a tube of the paste, no clue when I'll get it though honestly need it today not 3/4/5 days from now *sigh*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
14 July, 07:07
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
great to hear about your dad!
has your mom been ok healthwise?

wonder if fermented things may help?
i always go to saurkraut when not feeling up to par