Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Alright it's been almost a week now with what I'm assuming is likely covid at this point. I was almost better but the travel back home caused my health to nosedive again. I refuse to take the tests so doctors in PA won't give me anything. I think I need help kicking this and I'm starting to get a bit worried. Help! 🏳
06:29 AM - Jul 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
15 July, 01:59
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
15 July, 02:02
In response james wafer to his Publication
You will be fine. 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾Digital Hug.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Megan Ahrens @Betty45
14 July, 07:35
alldaychemist.com ivermectin pills. no prescription required. took about 3 wks for delivery. everyone should have them in their medicine cabinet! $80 for 60 pills including delivery. very good company. trustworthy.

14 July, 07:50
In response Megan Ahrens to her Publication
Thank you! I'll at least have some next time this happens 🤍

Widget 260 @widget260
14 July, 07:30
My Dr. told me: zinc, C, Quercetin, D, Magnesium. I got HCQ and Doxy through Americas Frontline Dr.'s to keep on hand.

14 July, 07:33
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Can you send me a link to the Frontline doctors?

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
14 July, 07:23
homemade quinine! graperuit peel…let me know if you need the recipe!

14 July, 07:29
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I've got that recipe thanks to Shareef 😊 I'm considering making another batch for sure.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 July, 07:13
Zelenko Protocol. Ivermectin. Robitussin for cough. This is what the hospital saved me with. Tylenol for fever.

14 July, 07:15
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
🙏🤍 Thank you, just waiting on the tube to ship my way, I ordered it this morning.

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
14 July, 07:07
This is what we use. I get it at Tractor Supply or Rural King. My kids ask for it if they feel the slightest sick. I even gave some to the puppy the other day

14 July, 07:10
In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication
I just ordered a tube, hope it gets here quickly.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
14 July, 06:54
sorry to hear, i think i understand now that sometimes when i'm around certain fam, even my unvacc'd nephew who lives w/ his vacc'd gf, afterward/next day i feel heavy inflammation, which may be shedding symptoms for me? may differ for you/others

i took inspiration from @hunnydrip and bought some of the 1vermectin horse paste, and have been waiting 2wks now
for my second order to come in... seems like it's sold out
most places, or being held up for some reason?

the other 3 big things i've seen are vit D, zinc and N.A.C.

also saw that black seed (nigella sativa) helps a lot
(had heard yrs ago that it helps w/ everything except death,
so i use it when cooking)

you may need lots of rest too, all the travel, fam health stresses, and worries therein, might have factored in

God bless you and your fam... is your father doing better?

14 July, 07:00
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
That man bounced back faster than the rest of us! The doctors in Texas hooked him up with a monoclonal antibody drip and he was back to normal in 24hrs. They denied the same treatment to my mom. I think they denied her because the school she works at forced her to get the pfizer jabs to keep working, something to do with them interacting with each other negatively.
I just ordered a tube of the paste, no clue when I'll get it though honestly need it today not 3/4/5 days from now *sigh*

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 July, 06:41
i believe in you 💋🌞🐸🙏🏼✝️🍯

14 July, 07:19
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

green pepe @Kop2222
14 July, 06:38
ivermectin vitamin D vitamin C

14 July, 06:55
In response green pepe to his Publication
I just ordered one tube of this.
I think I've got those vitamins in my cabinet if not I'll get some whole milk and oranges.