Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
When this all over, the media will never recover from this. They've went too hard, doubled down, and simply made fools of themselves. They are beyond the point of no return.
03:45 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
04 February, 09:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Start fresh with Tucker, Greg Kelly, Dagan, Jesse, Maria, Charles Payne, and a few others. what the rest of them have done is treason and an abomination to the people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 February, 08:45
Agree...I see the free fall and what is taking place now is the time between stepping off the ledge and hitting the ground! There will probably be no dead cat bounce either...just gone. We have proven as of recent we have way too much eager raw talent waiting to spread real news now! Prepare for the birth of careers there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
03 February, 11:16
Good can't wait for those slimey liers to fall

Sharon Runtas @NCStategal67
03 February, 10:53
they will need to learn to code

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
03 February, 10:42
And not one of us feel sorry for them. Those who don't go to prison for "knowingly" commiting treason will likely have a really hard time finding a job going forward, they will be lucky if McDonalds will hire them to work the drive thru.

oldtimertoo 111 @Oldtimertoo
03 February, 10:06
The best there is , listening to [so-called] experts making total fools of themselves

Hold Fast @Zoot42
03 February, 08:10
Is.....it.......far......no.......😀🙏🏻

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
03 February, 08:08
I cannot wait for them to all go away.

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
03 February, 08:07
We won't be missing them, when you don't have enough courage to say the truth you don't deserved to be a journalist

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
03 February, 07:57
Nobody will be missing MSM.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 February, 07:42
No different than some of the normies I had to deal with

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
03 February, 07:33
I won't miss them

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
03 February, 07:32
yep!

Troy Halter @VonHalter
03 February, 07:09
The destruction of the msm is essential.

some one special to some @godrus
03 February, 06:47
we won't miss them at all.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
03 February, 06:46
imagine global msm being dismantled

I am What I am @OfLight
03 February, 06:00
My guess is that many can not be saved, they are too indocrinated to see the LIGHT... not only does the media need to fall but so does all universities and schools

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
04 February, 09:13
In response I am What I am to her Publication
I am a conservative professor which is almost an oxymoron in these times unfortunately.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
03 February, 05:17
They were all part of it. If you know, you know. 🇺🇸💖

The Serbian Phoenix @TheSerbianInternational
03 February, 05:17
Indeed they are. It's been apparent for some time.

Mona Lisa @Sandram
03 February, 05:14
😞I'm starting to lose faith.

Jet Meouttahere @jabra1096
03 February, 05:06
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Betriebs Direqtor @betriebsdireQtor
03 February, 04:58
That's what I hope so hard, even for the German mockingbird media.

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
03 February, 04:54
That will be a great day when it happens. They have done nothing but drive social division and destroy relationships with lies and deception. I hope in the end there is nothing left.

Manor Farm @DakotaWheatLady
03 February, 04:51
The MSM is complicit.
Treason.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
03 February, 04:44
I hope this is true because Australian news outlets here are extremely bad openly causing fear and panic over this stupid covid thing. Along with our Politicians so corrupted it's sickening.

The Anon @Anon
03 February, 04:46
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
It's true.

VC's are pushing hard at alternative media platforms.

Same goes with free speech.

The internet is literally being flipped upside down now.

Gale Strayhand @LocaMocha
03 February, 04:22
They truly sold themselves out and for what??? What did they gain from deceiving the nation??? There are very few news outlest that I will follow now, too many sold themselves and this nation out!!!

Only followers of this user (Lily7) can see their posts

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
03 February, 04:21
In response Generac 777 to her Publication
well too bad for them....no sympathy here.

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
03 February, 04:17
@ghostezra I havent watched TV since November 3rd

Daniël 280 @Dannmen
03 February, 05:01
In response Karen Wakes to her Publication
stopped in july 2020, gives you piece of mind.

Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
03 February, 04:10
I'm looking forward to the FCC rewarding them for being traitors to their country, and looking forward to the military tribunals rewarding them for being traitors to their country.