Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 July, 11:41
I have been feeling a bit off over the last few months. So my Wife asked me to do the one thing I hate most in life, go to the Dr.

I need some prayer.

My BP was 196/130.

My Dr. told me He almost sent me to the ER.

Thank you in advance.

Bless Up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
14 July, 01:49
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Take some long, deep breaths through your nose. Unlike breathing through your mouth, nose breathing helps release nitric oxide, a chemical that expands your blood vessels, lowers blood pressure and has an all-over calming effect. No wonder this technique is central to yoga, meditation and many other stress-relieving practices. While helping you to calm your mind, this tactic can help to achieve the clarity you need to retrench and regain control of the tasks at hand…and encourage heart health too! I and my husband take this daily also, just a suggestion.🙏🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
Next order I make with Swanson, I'm getting some bottles. Thanks for sharing.
02:32 AM - Jul 14, 2022
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
14 July, 10:43
In response John Atkison to his Publication
They taste like sweettarts from long ago! ♥️

John Atkison @Duende
17 July, 03:15
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Thanks, I will be ordering some.