Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 09:25
What don't they want us to know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Creation and Revelation? The beginning and the end? If we knew what we were capable of, it would break their hold. The only true power they have over us is what we have given them. Collectively we cannot be beaten. I think you were right VK, when you said they are harvesting our light.
10:37 PM - Jul 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 11:01
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
satan's biggest fear has always been that we would find our direct connection to God and His consciousness and the soul powers He gave us.
Because satan knows that when many of us find them and unite we are much stronger than he is.

That is what Jesus came here to show us.

That is why he tries to keep our Earth suits poisoned &
keep us divided.

Every time before he has tricked us into destroying ourselves.

ie... Atlanis...Tartaria...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
13 July, 11:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Poisoned earth suits live in pain... although alive and loving, it dulls the full force of love.

Pink Totter @Totter
13 July, 11:00
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Been thinking about this... they have been living off of our fear, hatred and all other negative emotions. Their satanic rites and rituals causes all of the above, over the years much like a drug addict they wanted more and more, to the point now they don't even hide it. They lust for control, fame and fortune, but will never have enough... their control, fame and fortunes are empty much like their soul is.

They envy but cannot harvest our light, they cannot live off of love.

arba happihr @arba
13 July, 11:15
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I have broken free from negativity., No way could I ever allow negativity around me any more. Woohoo
I love AU so many great posts

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
13 July, 11:30
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
With TV and movies they can keep the fear vibe high without breaking a sweat😏