Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 08:30
Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 July, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Bible states that He came back from the grave, spent time with His disciples and ascended to Heaven💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 09:47
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
So it was like a spirt form Jesus. That makes sense. What did they do with the flesh and bones of Jesus? Did they dig them back up when Jesus reappeared?

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
When I left my body I roamed around the hospital until I found my family in the waiting room then I shot right out into space.
There was no body, I was just pure energy and God was all around me, everywhere and no where to see but there.
04:07 PM - Jul 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
13 July, 06:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I’m with you 100% Nana. Having been dead twice, crossing over both times, the onky way ti describe the feeling is pure-absolute LOVE. Understanding, compassion, forgiveness, but absolute love. Both experiences changed me forever. I am not afraid to go when it’s my time. ❤️