Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 June, 11:29
My Mom was in a car accident one night on her way home from work. She was in a minivan that rolled multiple times due to icy road conditions. Thankfully a man, Matthew, showed up and helped her out of the van, he put his arm around her and walked to the closest house on the road to get help. They walked about a mile through a snowstorm, it was cold and she kept her head up against his shoulder while he had his arm safely around her, he was wearing a long suede coat, she can still smell it when she thinks of him. Its amazing what Love we share as a community, how we assist one another, and How much we all care, never forget who we are. When they arrived at the house a gentleman opened the door, his family all came down to check on her, and call the police to report the accident. When My Mom calmed a bit she realized Matthew wasn't in the room, she asked them to get him for her. They said You were alone, no one was with You, Who is Matthew? She Knows.
https://youtu.be/1SiylvmFI...
Sarah McLachlan - In the arms of an angel - YouTube

Spend all your time waiting for that second chance For the break that will make it okThere's always some reason to feel not good enough And it's hard at the ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mich Towns @mtowns9
13 July, 02:03
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Psalms 91:11 For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go.

12 They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 July, 09:46
In response Mich Towns to her Publication
πŸŽ―πŸ™β€οΈ

Mich Towns @mtowns9
13 July, 11:28
Your story was inspiring. What an amazing experience your mother had.

13 July, 11:30
I am thankful I have more time with her, she is quite special, and we all feel this about our moms I am sure, yesterday she turned 70 and has gone over a yr after being told she had stage 4 cancer with 90 days left. God is So Good to Us All.

Mich Towns @mtowns9
How wonderful. I love a great testimony of how amazing God’s love and grace are. prayers to your mom πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»
11:38 AM - Jul 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by mtowns9 in this post can reply
13 July, 11:40
Thank You. God Bless You. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ