Deb Cummings @lizdeb56
12 July, 03:03
I guess it’s safe to say Hunter is harboring some resentment toward Pedo Peter 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
12 July, 03:24
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
THAT IS ONE OF THE DARK THINGS WE HAVE LEARNED. THEY DO THEIR OWN CHILDREN. THE RABBIT HOLE GOES SO DEEP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alison Ecat @Alicat
For a while I really hated Hunter, but then I realized he is a monster of his father's making. Now I have pity for him.
03:36 PM - Jul 12, 2022
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alicat in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
12 July, 08:01
In response Alison Ecat to her Publication
Somewhat pity, but you have to remember he did follow in his father's footsteps.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 July, 03:57
In response Alison Ecat to her Publication
I Have All Along, I Think He Knows Something About What Happened For Real To His Mom! IMO! Same With Ashley, The Hell They Have Prob Lived Thru.. So Sad!