Deb Cummings @lizdeb56
I guess it’s safe to say Hunter is harboring some resentment toward Pedo Peter 😳
03:03 PM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by lizdeb56 in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 July, 10:09
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
I am guessing he was molested by good ole Pedo Peter that would be cause for a bit of resentment and all his behavior I Imagine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
13 July, 07:25
JOE is the SOURCE of his own Unresolved Self-Hatred that is the ROOT of his Addiction and Suffering.
Joe Biden Openly Worried about Segregation and Exposing His Children to a "Racial Jungle," but Nonetheless Raised a Deeply Wounded Child who was Far Worse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
13 July, 07:12
Imagine his story. Good Lord.

I am What I am @OfLight
13 July, 06:58
how do we know it's Hunters book? When was this released? Just curious,

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
12 July, 09:38
This turned into a horror movie.

memes matter @NoComment
13 July, 06:43
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
y does hunter look like peterson(?)

Pink Totter @Totter
12 July, 08:03
Who is the man wearing glasses? Did Joe wear glasses at one point or is this someone else?

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
12 July, 05:27
They treat their own children as object to control for their own selfish desires. No wonder Hunter left his laptop to be found later. Recording his destroyed controlled life and his learned pedo behavior from his family. So messed up, but he chose to follow the corrupt paths.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 July, 10:07
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
did he leave it as an insurance policy?

Miss. Messina @Messina
12 July, 03:42
Makes sense , he is / has been on self destructive mode towards himself and others he comes in contact with, we are not born that way .

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
12 July, 03:25
Did his daddy take his guns

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
12 July, 03:24
THAT IS ONE OF THE DARK THINGS WE HAVE LEARNED. THEY DO THEIR OWN CHILDREN. THE RABBIT HOLE GOES SO DEEP.

Alison Ecat @Alicat
12 July, 03:36
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
For a while I really hated Hunter, but then I realized he is a monster of his father's making. Now I have pity for him.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
12 July, 03:20
So this what it feels like to be a victim of evil mind control.
We always suspected, even assumed this was the case but this makes it very real.
It is no wonder they are all psychopaths.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
12 July, 03:18
WOW!!!

CJJM Patriot @caribou
12 July, 03:15
😱