WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
Tôi tự chế du thuyền các vật liệu từ bãi phế liệu Full 90 ngày - YouTube

I built my own yacht with materials from the scrap yard Full 90 daysTôi tự đóng du thuyền bằng vật liệu từ bãi phế liệu Trọn vẹn 90 ngày

03:05 PM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by WiM117iEEi711MiW in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
13 July, 01:23
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
I was mesmerized watching this, and actually watched it all, lol. Truely amazing and a truely talented young man. Bravo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 July, 10:01
I like these videos. Here’s a channel I enjoy.
https://youtu.be/z-lUr1RmZ...
Vintage Rusted Motorcycle Full RESTORATION - YouTube

This project worth your time. Click to make yourself sleepy.This is a full restoration video of a vintage Yamaha 2-stroke bike. I am not sure but this model ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
12 July, 09:35
good show

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
12 July, 09:26
Get your mind right- find the light...great song. super cool

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 July, 09:16
ASIANS ARE MASTERS IN CITCULAR ECONOMICS... I AM NOT FAN OF SCRAPPING THINGS... BETTER IS ALWAYS TO REPAIR THEM. 😍🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 July, 09:03
and i just keep watching, RESPECT♥️

12 July, 09:02
this is a gift he has to take that mess and turn into fuction and beauty, this is what we need more of in this world, i have Respect for being able to do this, am texting as i watch, amazing. he truly makes what looks to be junk a Treasure, that is kind of a God thing too♥️

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
12 July, 07:38
that is amazing

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
12 July, 05:40
I couldn't stop watching. amazing

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
12 July, 05:16
Wonderfull! Great work.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 July, 04:26
I watched upto the point where he started to paint and overspray was going all over that motor.

12 July, 09:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
am not there yet where he oversprays motor. i dont think he has, cause i have identified the motor, actually i am pretty clueless, do think a boat, not yacht, black pearl a yacht🤍but he has worked very hard

12 July, 09:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
hey finish watching, he thinks he is a Cool Dude😁

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 July, 03:43
That was an awesome video. Enjoyed watching that. My hubby and I both watched it. Thanks for sharing.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
12 July, 04:17
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
🍿1:43 > 17