Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
🌈🤍ASCENSION 💫
⚡️💫ENERGY REPORT💫

🌈🤍 Many are in a Void like Feeling RIGHT NOW, not being able to feel the CONNECTIONS but knowing everything is PERFECT the way it is, trusting in THE DIVINE PLAN.

🌈🤍 THE POWERFUL ENERGY coming in and the SHIFTS that happened in the last week with the SIRIUS GATEWAY and the 77 PORTAL brought CHANGES to OUR ENERGETIC SYSTEM.

🌈🤍 A LOT EXPERIENCED..

🔹 EXTREME TIREDNESS OR EVEN FATIGUE
🔹A DAILY LACK OF ENERGY
🔹WHOLE-BODY TIREDNESS NOT RELIEVED BY SLEEP.

🌈🤍 During sleep we were CLEARING and some EXPERIENCED NIGHTMARES.

🌈🤍 We were not just clearing our OWN SUBSONSCIOUS and CONSCIOUS FEARS, WOUNDS and BLOCKS, we were also CLEARING the COLLECTIVE ENERGY.

🌈🤍 The false beliefs and society rules that are keeping us stuck in LOW FREQUENCY ENERGY.

continued in comments...
01:10 PM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 July, 03:10
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
definitely feeling all that…. could use some clearing to lose weight 🙏🏻😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
12 July, 02:07
This makes a lot of sense. Extreme fatigue, lower energy levels, non-restorative sleep and nightmares have been a recent occurrence. However, mood is often lighter and felt a glow when asked to speak to a group about what brings me joy. The words flowed almost effortlessly and many complimented me or responded in kind with joyous facial expressions. 🕊️🌅💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
This makes a lot of sense. Extreme fatigue, lower energy levels, non-restorative sleep and nightmares have been a recent occurrence. However, mood is often lighter and felt a glow when asked to speak to a group about what brings me joy. The words flowed almost effortlessly and many complimented me or responded in kind with joyous facial expressions. 🕊️🌅💞

Sandy ODell @MrsODell

Sandy ODell @MrsODell

Sandy ODell @MrsODell

Sandy ODell @MrsODell

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
12 July, 01:10
🤍 OUR DNA WAS UPGRADED.

🌈🤍🌈 We have PROGRESSED so much that we have made it to another, HIGHER LEVEL and SLOWLY the CHANGES, SHIFTS and UPGRADES will be seen in the PHYSICAL life too.

🌈🤍 Notice that your aura is BIGGER and BRIGHTER, that you can CONNECT with your SOUL in a DEEPER WAY.

🌈🤍 Achieve INNER BALANCE and HARMONY in your physical life EASIER and FASTER.

🌈🤍 Many person have been activated during this INTENSE PERIOD and started their ASCENSION process which also means we are holding light for them too and being THEIR PILLARS, even if we don't know them PERSONALLY, we are supporting each other ENERGETICALLY because this is what we do.

🌈🤍 IT IS TIME TO SHINE YOUR LIGHT. ✨🤍💫🙏🌹🕊

~ Divine Feminine 7777 🌹🕊

🌟TheDivineSourceOfLove🌟