JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
19 July, 03:24
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
I have not seen this video, but I have seen and shared posts re:

50% white blood cell reduction after 1st 💉
&
an additional 25% after 2nd 💉

💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
19 July, 03:21
Yes and when I shared it on my fb way back, is when a lot of friends deleted me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jane031 @jane031
19 July, 03:22
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Making extra salary every month from house more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job Everybody vsv03 can now makes extra cash online easily by.

just follow---------->>> http://Www.Pays11.Com

arba happihr @arba
12 July, 11:00
Everything would STOP IF the people would wake up, and storm their government officials who mandated these.
It's up to the people, You want to suffer okay.
You don't want to suffer, DO SOMETHING!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
12 July, 10:28
fubar

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 July, 10:16
it kills me that we as a people know the truth and they are still allowing them to vaccinate people everyone who has the power to stop this is at fault at this point the line is blurred and all of it needs to STOP!

Richie Richard @Richie
12 July, 09:57
This is heartbreaking. When will it stop?