Kim Runner @kimrunner
Can't stop thinking of the significance of 7.11. I'm sure their multiple meanings as always, but if 9.11 is the real conception, then would today be Jesus' real Birthday?

9.11 > 7.11 = 10 months
11:57 PM - Jul 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
12 July, 01:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Fina @kanon23
12 July, 12:50
Your starting date is September 11, so that means that 266 days later would be June 4, ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
12 July, 12:48
Born when sheppards were tending the flock
Leo the Lion

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
12 July, 12:46
I sure miss the ol’ Twitter VK days. That was so much fun

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 July, 12:39
There must be some connection with the Sun/Son.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 July, 12:46
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I think so, too, J.
Haven't done research on Sol though...has to be more!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 July, 11:32
IMO history books will be good to this date!

Steve Murray @Stevie
12 July, 04:55
From conception 9/11 to birth 7/11 is 280 days. Full term pregnancy is 10 months (280 days) months IF we work on a 13 month calendar cycle with 28 days in every month. They changed the calendar to 12 months in a year, not our true system.
So yes 7/11 is probably the day Jesus was born.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 July, 11:36
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
They’ve told us for years!

Christmas in July!
So are we in the 12 days of Christmas?
I wonder what EPIPHANY will bring?
That wouldn’t happen to be 7-24 would it!

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
12 July, 02:56
Maybe 7/11 was 11.3
Did anyone notice the 1:13 AM screenshots within the 2 delta drops?

and then 7/12 Delta timestamp is 12:00:38AM
[Wheels up]

2 pictures

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
12 July, 12:29
In response HOUND DOG to her Publication
SEAGRAMS WHISKEY HAS DONE BAD THINGS.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
12 July, 12:32
In response HOUND DOG to her Publication
I did.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
12 July, 01:44
Nice one! That would be amazing. Not gonna lie, I got my hopes up for some major BQQM’s today. Rookie mistake, I should’ve known better! 😎👇

Q drop 381

We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.
We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.
Q

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
12 July, 04:04
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
They thought it would happen yesterday.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 July, 08:55
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
144 for you...
and no worries + i bet something did happen behind the scenes and we will find out about it later.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
12 July, 01:44
Don't wanna add more Q's than A's.
Moi brain is cannot quite add this up.
The 13 month year is in my head thus confusing me further. 🤔
check out the 7/11 bombings in London.
The clues are Always in the fookin numbers

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
12 July, 01:46
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
7/7 sorry.
its early🙃

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
12 July, 12:18
Conception was Sept 11th > so a standard 40 week pregnancy would put birth just past mid-june, close to the Summer SOLstice.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
12 July, 12:35
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
JESUS BIRTHDAY IS JUNE 14TH.

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
12 July, 12:13
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this phenomena,several times when I look or pass a clock it would be 9/11
today I forgot my phone went to door and was handed it,the time read 7:11

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 July, 12:02
What are the odds ?