The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 July, 12:47
Good day friends! I hope and pray you’ve been blessed over the past 24 days. Alot has happened. I left my home on June 16th and travelled through 21 states and spent alot of time with God, friends and family while taking a break from internet, social media, TV and endless research. Feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. I met many great people across this beautiful country and it gives me hope for our nation and our world knowing the great people of our country is what makes it a great place! Sure.. the gas prices hurt every time we filled up but the Lord provided much lower prices all along the way and in every state until we got back home (Oregon was by far the highest) Ugh! Even though my internet truth searching and seeking took a break.. Truth still stuck out to me and spoke through real world and life situations, places and conversations! Im looking forward to getting back to research and sharing with ya’all (Sorry I spent 3 days in Texas) Its good to be back! Be blessed Friends!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 July, 02:30
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Welcome HOME😊💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
julia6666 @julia6666
11 July, 03:35
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do.

For more details visit.......... http://Www.Pays11.Com