The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Good day friends! I hope and pray you’ve been blessed over the past 24 days. Alot has happened. I left my home on June 16th and travelled through 21 states and spent alot of time with God, friends and family while taking a break from internet, social media, TV and endless research. Feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. I met many great people across this beautiful country and it gives me hope for our nation and our world knowing the great people of our country is what makes it a great place! Sure.. the gas prices hurt every time we filled up but the Lord provided much lower prices all along the way and in every state until we got back home (Oregon was by far the highest) Ugh! Even though my internet truth searching and seeking took a break.. Truth still stuck out to me and spoke through real world and life situations, places and conversations! Im looking forward to getting back to research and sharing with ya’all (Sorry I spent 3 days in Texas) Its good to be back! Be blessed Friends!
12:47 PM - Jul 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 July, 01:51
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
May Archangel Michael protect our warriors with his protective shield.
God bless all who risking their lives for our freedoms. God speed.
🙏🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 July, 08:36
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
❤️ Thank you for your prayers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
12 July, 01:33
Welcome back! Sounds wonderful! 😃🙏

12 July, 08:37
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Thank you! Its good to be back!

Silver Cat @silvercat
11 July, 10:01
Very cool! Sounds like a great trip! Glad you are back; Blessings to you!

12 July, 12:57
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank You! Blessings to you too Silver Cat!

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
11 July, 09:05
Welcome back ❤

12 July, 12:58
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
❤️ Thank you!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
11 July, 08:26
Welcome back, we missed you! Sounds like a fabulous trip!

11 July, 08:49
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
❤️Aw! Thank you so much! Its good to be back!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 July, 05:47
Good for You and so glad you stepped out to visit -
VERY IMPORTANT!!!

11 July, 06:13
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Much ❤️! Thank you friend!

David Spiegel @dspiegel
11 July, 03:15

11 July, 03:30
In response David Spiegel to his Publication
Agreed! 💯

Golden Times donated @Golden
11 July, 02:35
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

Sounds like an awesome trip! #wwg1wga

11 July, 03:05
In response Golden Times to her Publication
❤️ This! 👆

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
11 July, 02:31
Welcome back! What a fabulous, heart-warming story you are sharing with us. THANK YOU, BLESS YOU.

11 July, 03:11
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏 Aw! Thank you! This was very encouraging to me! Be blessed! God shines through your encouragement! Keep shining!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 July, 02:30
Welcome HOME😊💖

11 July, 03:33
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
❤️ Thank you!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
11 July, 01:56
That is fabulous and sorry Oregon is so greedy... hope your own FILLUP is overflowing for a long long time. Welcome back and we'd love to see pics :)

11 July, 02:11
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Truth. Oregon is definitely greedy. Its also the only place that we had to pay for grocery bags. We took many pics but they all have my kids in them and being an anon.. I just try to keep my family identity and details (other than generic info) seperate from what I post here. Needless to say though.. The United States is so beautiful! Many of the man made structures and buildings and road etc are impressive.. but nothing compares to what God has created.. mountains, plains, plateaus, rivers, lakes, oceans, trees, sunsets and sun rises.. His beatiful creation was on full display and it was amazing to take it all in. Pictures surely would not do it justice.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
11 July, 01:33
AMAZING!!! Mark Knopfler - Telegraph Road (Sevilla 26.07.2015)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
AMAZING!!! Mark Knopfler - Telegraph Road (Sevilla 26.07.2015) - YouTube

Un año más, Mark Knopfler visita nuestra país presentando su nuevo disco Tracker, y como no, nos deleita con su guitarra Pensa, y el mítico Telegraph Road. F...

11 July, 01:45
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Awesome! Thank you for sharing this! Music was a big part of our trip! My daughter had a song for nearly every state to play as we crossed borders. This one would have been a good one to listen to.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 July, 01:18
WELCOME BACK!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 July, 01:14
Doing the same right now, 4 days in and will be gone a month or so! Got tired of the city, pavement and scorching heat and headed for mountains, lakes, streams, fresh air and small havens filled with kindness and small town charm. Its's like you said too, the syncs, signs, and truths are like a flood, I see them everywhere. ✨❤️✨

11 July, 01:22
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Thats so awesome! Be blessed in your travels! Im praying for safe and joyful travels you and anyone travelling with you. I hope that God speaks to you in a powerful way and that you are rejuvenated and refreshed in your travels. Be blessed!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
11 July, 01:00
Feeling refreshed and rejuvenated is vitally important! (I step away and refresh as well.)
Thanks for sharing your experience and heart.
God bless you, Patriot! ❤️🙏

11 July, 01:04
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏 Amen! It was much needed! God bless you too Praying Patriot Mom!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 July, 12:50
🙏🏼🥰❤️🙌🏻 Y’all welcome anytime! Texas loves Patriots!

11 July, 12:59
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Love it! I spent time in Hunt and Galvestan. Both beautiful places and great people!