Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
hope saxton @Scribe11
16 July, 12:19
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
The look on his face makes me feel sick to my stomach!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
12 July, 04:48
I think the same good points have been made for years and nothing seems to have changed. If they've been/are being dealt with, it is without our knowledge so we assume that evil still has the upper hand in these matters. At some point you just get tired of being angry and leave it to a higher power to deal with. I have no hope or expectations that things are going to get better here on earth for a long time. I live for today with my faith and family. They are the two things I can count on. All else is noise that I have no control over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD
12 July, 04:36
WTF is in his hand?

hope saxton @Scribe11
16 July, 12:17
In response Kim Duke to her Publication
Is it a pair of eyeglasses? Not certain though.

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
11 July, 04:18
They should not be on the same planet with us!

Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
11 July, 03:55
we should be ripping them from their safe havens and holding public trials...police are not going to hold them accountable so it must fall on the people

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
11 July, 03:16
Those who scream the loudest have the most to hide.

Flight log, Pedowood participants

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 July, 03:10
Casey - in response to your post of George - BELIEVE!
Lauren Daigle - love her voice, so beautiful - You Say - I Believe

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Lauren Daigle - You Say (Official Music Video) - YouTube

The official music video for Lauren Daigle's new single "You Say" from her album, Look Up Child, out now!Watch the "Hold On To Me" Music Video: https://youtu...

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
11 July, 09:27
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Agree - Very beautiful!😁👍

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 July, 03:10
Casey - in response to your post of George - BELIEVE!
Lauren Daigle - love her voice, so beautiful - You Say - I Believe

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Lauren Daigle - You Say (Official Music Video) - YouTube

The official music video for Lauren Daigle's new single "You Say" from her album, Look Up Child, out now!Watch the "Hold On To Me" Music Video: https://youtu...

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
11 July, 02:49
“We need to know”, like…YESTERDAY!