Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
11 July, 01:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
om 🧘‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
11 July, 05:07
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
did i miss anything today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 July, 11:00
I woke up and my clock said 7:11! I started out 7/11/2022 at 7:11!

Soul Shine @soulshine
11 July, 02:30
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Love the synchronicity! When I went to bed last night/this morning the clock read 1:17.

Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
11 July, 09:53

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
11 July, 09:16
Christ’s birthday was September 11.
SEPT - 7th
SOL is the 7th month

7/11 = 9/11?

Today is 21 Sol under international fixed calendar (i believe)

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
11 July, 08:21
SOL????

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
11 July, 03:30
Hit them with your best shot.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
11 July, 03:22
Whatever is planned I’m getting prepped.

Can’t be too careful these ghosts in the machine.

Red Edge @Rededge
11 July, 03:21
It's been 7-11 here in australia for ages.lol

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
11 July, 04:05
In response Red Edge to her Publication
yeah its now 10am CET

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 July, 04:46
In response Red Edge to her Publication
in NZ too 😎
we are from the future
woke up at 11:11 this morning

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 July, 02:49
CHUCKMATE? 🥳

Feb 10, 2018 5:16:54 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Thank you Dopey.
King to pawn.
Eyes on.
Q

Dopey FREED.

https://qalerts.app/?n=667

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 July, 08:36
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Schumer's tested positive.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
11 July, 02:18
Just found this about 7 11

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
11 July, 04:52
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I thought it had something to do with building 7 and the twin towers as well

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 July, 02:07
11:06 > 17.
54 🪞 45.
711 > 9 (45, 18). 🙏✝️❤️

Feb 10, 2018 5:16:54 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Thank you Dopey.
King to pawn.
Eyes on.
Q

CHECKMATE.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 July, 12:59
711 + 54 = 765

DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
11 July, 12:57
Can someone explain the significance of 711 please? Ive been trying to make sense of it and cant seem to find an explanation. Thank you!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
11 July, 03:33
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 July, 12:54
On 7.11.1955 Congress authorized all US currency to say "In God We Trust"

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 July, 01:04
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
YEP.
DEFINITELLY😂😂😂

YEAR AFTER ENSENHOWER SIGN TREATY WITH GREYS WHICH ALLOWED THEM LEGALLY KIDNAPING USACITIZENS AND MADE ON THEM MEDICAL EXAMS...

DEFINITELLY PROOF, THAT USA TRUST IN GOD🤣🤣🤣

https://awolnews.weebly.co...

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
11 July, 12:30

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
11 July, 12:03
@vincentkennedy Expecting something big today?

bNatura @bNatura
10 July, 11:56
🤪prepare coffee? wait those minutes? go to bed buy won't sleep? watch the water check the shore ate the beach? Look at the moon?

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
10 July, 11:54

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
Vibes ~ 44 • 107 > 17 • 55

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
54 is popular this evening😉

I noted 💧54 in my posts re: Dan Scavino's TS posts at 22:14 & 21:49
👇

https://anonup.com/thread/...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Also quickly noting your timestamp...

11:06 > 26

💧26🦅💫🇺🇸🙏
Think about it logically. The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker). Biggest advanced drop on Pol.
https://qalerts.net/?n=26

💧711♟️
Thank you Dopey. King to pawn.
Eyes on.
Q
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23...

💧117🔥
What does money buy? How is this connected to SA?
Q
🧐💧

💧1106🔥
Syria
Hold until CONF. MIL assets on the ground locked out of GZ. ISRAEL strike harmed ability to prove events. Clown report must be VERIFIED. Troop unwind to STILL occur.
Have faith.
Trust POTUS.
Q

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

🧐Adding 💧9 too as 54 & 711 > 9

💧9🔥
Through the looking glass. They rely on the MSM to keep the narrative going but tech is entrenching on their controls.
🧐💧

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 July, 11:44

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
10 July, 11:44

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 July, 11:38

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 July, 11:33
We receive energy on 7/11 to bring us back to our Divine Blueprint. We need to choose to receive it. It assists with balancing of male and female energies. It helps removing labels, and it is here to stay (not only accessible tomorrow).

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 July, 11:31
can’t wait! ✨🙏🏼🥰❤️

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
10 July, 11:29

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
10 July, 11:30
For some reason I feel at peace right now.

Storm Rider @StormRider
10 July, 11:32
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Same here. Extreme calm

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 July, 07:52
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I just told my hubs that it was so weird how we have come through the storm to a place of peace👊 chaos no longer phases me😊

Jen ... @Jenfranji
10 July, 11:29

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
10 July, 11:27
Putting on some coffee

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 July, 11:37
In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication
lol me too, I was just about to go to bed. Change of plans 😊

Jen ... @Jenfranji
10 July, 11:27
WST 🇦🇺 already at 7/11