Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
I don’t often ask for help, but I feel I was proven recently that the power of prayer/collective vibe is real and does work as I believe it helped save my doG from his snake bite, so I will ask once more as this is just as important to me.

My Mum has had a very bad 18 months, the worse of her life, (starting not long after her first two ‘jabs’ but don’t get me started on that).

Bowel cancer, surgery, infections, complications to start with and [them] talking her into preventative chemo, despite my protests, has seen her detiorate progessively worse over the 8 months to the point that she even broke her tailbone just sitting down.

Apparently all her ‘doctors’ are meeting tomorrow to decide her results and treatment and ‘moving forward’, and I’m MORE than worried they’ll convince her to stay being a highly profitble customer.

I’m asking for prayer to make sure the doctors see it fit to release her from the system and stop poisoning her as anything I say will push her away
07:43 PM - Jul 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
10 July, 11:55
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Prayers up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
10 July, 11:55
Prayers up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
10 July, 11:01
Praying for God's transforming power to be the healer and protector in this situation. And, I pray strength for you as well as during this time of need. God is able!

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
10 July, 10:54
Sending healing prayers, comfort and strength to your Mom, family and you Dman!!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
10 July, 10:52
prayers for clarity and good news

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
10 July, 10:51
🙏 Praying Dman.❤️

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
10 July, 10:43
praying for her complete recovery and all the right choices.

J J Larr @3JJL
10 July, 10:38
🙏🙏🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 July, 10:35
🙏🙏🙏

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
10 July, 10:25
🙏🙏🙏

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
10 July, 10:03
prayers 💓

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
10 July, 10:03
prayers 💓

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
10 July, 08:47
Got ya Bud.🙏🙏🙏

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
10 July, 09:39
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Appreciate you mate!

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
10 July, 08:44
あなたのご家族が幸せに変わるよう、日本からお祈り申し上げます!

connie wright @cowri
10 July, 08:42
Lord we need your help putting an end to fake medicine. We need you wisdom to stop the elderly from being conned. Lord this needs to stop today. In the Name of Jesus Amen

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
10 July, 08:41
You are active evil one. I have witnessed all day today what you have done personally to El Shaddai's children. You were warned.

In the name of Yeshua, bless this one that speaks kindly but when those they love are uinformed, bless them for them, they are your's, Yeshua. The lost soul for thou which it does not do evil, by REAL intent, forgive them for they know not what they do. Bless this one's lost soul, remove the evil one. Eradicate the negative devouring energy that succombs this one's loved one. Heal this one, bless the water this one drinks. bless the food this one eats. For the one that asks in prayer and asks of others for prayer, let them be fufilled in their prayer. AMEN!

Ana Tate @Anatated
10 July, 08:40
Heavenly Father. We are so very thankful and in awe, that You have brought together this community and that, time and time again, You have shown up when we call. Thank You! We shout in praise of the glory of You. Because of Your Son, Jesus, You have made a way for us to enter into Your throne room. We come this time to lift up the mother of our brother. We ask that You pour out blessings and healing over this family. Rain down Your peace and strength. We ask for freedom for this family and that they may know Your joy. We appeal to Your mercy with the confidence of Your love. May You be glorified in this time. In Jesus name. Amen

Michael Phillips @Crager71
10 July, 08:35
🙏praying

🙏praying

🙏praying

🙏praying

🙏praying

🙏praying

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
10 July, 08:13
praying 🙏 and ❤️ love

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
10 July, 08:13
🙏❤️ Dear Heavenly Father, Please wrap your loving and healing arms around this family. Help her mom to heal and never have to be seen by these doctors again. Help her to go home and to heal completely from what all is harming her. Please keep watch over this family and help them become whole again. I ask these things in Your Son, JESUS CHRIST, Amen.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 July, 08:18
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
AMEN !!!!!!!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 July, 08:12
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
10 July, 08:12
😥🙏🙏

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
10 July, 08:11
Sending love and prayers to you and your mom. Keep us updated🙏🏻❤️

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
10 July, 09:30
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Thank you my wonderful friend!!! 🙏

Just Diana @Diana19
10 July, 08:08
🙏🙏🙏