Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
10 July, 07:43
I donโ€™t often ask for help, but I feel I was proven recently that the power of prayer/collective vibe is real and does work as I believe it helped save my doG from his snake bite, so I will ask once more as this is just as important to me.

My Mum has had a very bad 18 months, the worse of her life, (starting not long after her first two โ€˜jabsโ€™ but donโ€™t get me started on that).

Bowel cancer, surgery, infections, complications to start with and [them] talking her into preventative chemo, despite my protests, has seen her detiorate progessively worse over the 8 months to the point that she even broke her tailbone just sitting down.

Apparently all her โ€˜doctorsโ€™ are meeting tomorrow to decide her results and treatment and โ€˜moving forwardโ€™, and Iโ€™m MORE than worried theyโ€™ll convince her to stay being a highly profitble customer.

Iโ€™m asking for prayer to make sure the doctors see it fit to release her from the system and stop poisoning her as anything I say will push her away

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Diana, click on at the bottom under it