Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 July, 01:18
One of the harder parts of all this has been dealing with victims who turn on you when you refuse to become rescuer, thus turning into persecutor. Have seen it over and over: victimhood becomes identity, and excuse for bullying others who might help.

It’s OK to step away. Not all swordfights are yours, even if you have a scabre with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 July, 01:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🙏 I hear you. Stepping away is OK. Like when someone is drowning and they try to take you down with them. You cannot save someone if they are trying to radically hurt you in the process.

It is hard to step away. I have to do it every day with a few people right now.

And I have had to learn that I cannot save everyone; they need to save themselves in many cases.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT, click on at the bottom under it