Martin Geddes @martingeddes
One of the harder parts of all this has been dealing with victims who turn on you when you refuse to become rescuer, thus turning into persecutor. Have seen it over and over: victimhood becomes identity, and excuse for bullying others who might help.

It’s OK to step away. Not all swordfights are yours, even if you have a scabre with you.
01:18 PM - Jul 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mike Taylor @taylomi1
10 July, 01:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
sometimes when we save someone, we are cheating them out of an opportunity God is trying to use to build character

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 July, 01:26
THIS !!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 July, 01:21
🙏 I hear you. Stepping away is OK. Like when someone is drowning and they try to take you down with them. You cannot save someone if they are trying to radically hurt you in the process.

It is hard to step away. I have to do it every day with a few people right now.

And I have had to learn that I cannot save everyone; they need to save themselves in many cases.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 July, 01:27
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
EXACTLY THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!