Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Chief Ztwish-Ztwish @ChiefZtwishZtwish
05 February, 09:56
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Take out the spaces...
Thought this was bs at first. I'm sorry.
https:// nypost. com /2021/02/03/ admiral-warns-of-possibility-of-nuclear-war-with-russia-china/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 February, 09:00
watch the water
Navy
Super bowl
false flag

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
04 February, 02:49
The Arsehat NY Post!! Trying to stir a pot that's already been taken care of!! I hope to Gawd, they are ALL put out of business for their lies!!

Sharon Dudley @PatriotGramy
04 February, 03:33
Apparently this is meant to wake up the rest of Americans who are asleep and still believe in the scumbag demorats.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 February, 11:43

>>97724
Shall we play a game?
How about a nice game of chess?
WarGames.
Double meaning.
[CLAS-5849]
Fake incoming missile alert [Defcon 1].
We know all.
TRUST.
Q

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
03 February, 11:25
Bring it! Ready to go!

Marj Moyer @Marj
03 February, 10:53
guys give it up!!! NO MORE SCARE TACTICS!!!! It no longer works!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Johnine Evers @NinaRoxx
03 February, 10:46
I seriously dont see Russia just a gut feeling i have, maybe in the 60 or 70's but not now.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 February, 07:50
just like with North Korea never happens

The Don @TDSWatcher
03 February, 07:51
Gen McInerneypostef this s few days ago ontelegram. not sure itshim but still worth noting

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
03 February, 05:23
Scare Event is needed as per Q also we shall never forget that The World is helping. I personally think both Putin and Xi actually work as White Hats with Trump. I mean did you see how they acted towards our POTUS when they met? If there is a Nuclear DEFCON 1 Scare, as per Drops, then it truly is only that a FAKE DEFCON SCARE!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
03 February, 05:16

Christina Maga @Christina71
03 February, 05:10
Praying this doesn't happen. Sure makes my palms sweaty.

Greg Holland @DeplorableGeorgian
03 February, 11:10
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
there's nothing to be afraid of

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
03 February, 03:21
Thanks for the missile scare, but as it wasn't mentioned in the MSM, my family is still sleeping. I need it on Fox, BBC, or AP if possible please 😊.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
03 February, 02:26

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
03 February, 02:24
Yeah...not gonna happen. If people only knew just how many thousands of lightships are in our skies; they've been here assisting us through all of this. Nuclear activity affects the equilibrium of the universe. They'll neutralize any attempts, just as they've done many times in our past

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
03 February, 06:57
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
I have read a very small prtion of that most recently. Maybe Gaia? Anyhow, thank God in heaven they are assisting.

Patriot Birdie @BirdieQ
03 February, 02:23
It I actually heard this yeaterday without explanation.

Russia: Putin is upset with Globalist and warns the US and others over the covid issue calling this whole episode crimes against humanity.

China: The CCP want the US to stay out of their affairs (Taiwan/Hong Kong)

Richard Dickinson @Richsue0804
03 February, 02:22
bullshit

WWG1 WGA @HokaHey17
03 February, 02:21

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
03 February, 02:17
I was thinking last week. The one thing Biden could never recover from is some sort of nuclear fuck up.

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
03 February, 02:13
🤯🤯

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
03 February, 02:13
Ghost Ezra, Is there a way to verify the validity of this. Someone sent it to me and I don't where this person got it. Could it be telegram-? It is not on Mike Pompeo's regular twitter account.

Christina Maga @Christina71
03 February, 05:06
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I'm getting a YES from this message. He is an archangel after all.

Falling Down the Rabbit Hole @BunnyQ17
03 February, 11:34
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I read the same thing on Lin Wood's account.

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
03 February, 02:11
Anything to wake up the normies and finish this movie.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

ㄣɐㄥϛㄥƐㄥㄣ969ǝ ____ @2y2s353b
03 February, 02:12
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
🐝also robo-bees

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
03 February, 02:07
🤔🤔Scare event 🤷‍♀️

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
03 February, 02:05
that was fast

Humble Grateful1 @HumbleGrateful1
03 February, 02:05
They use every scare tactic possible while trying to destroy this country. although it is all for show, this should seriously awaken people at every level. This is jnsanity and these people are so corrupt. TREASON every DAMN one of them. 😡

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
03 February, 02:04
Ladies & Gents,
The Takecover Nuke-clear seatbelt
sign is ON...

Teioh >>> @Teioh
03 February, 02:02
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A DEFCON SCARE?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED UNAUTH MISSILES FIRED? PHOTO EVIDENCE YET DISMISSED????

ㄣɐㄥϛㄥƐㄥㄣ969ǝ ____ @2y2s353b
03 February, 02:09
In response Teioh >>> to his Publication
there was the one that ended up being a helicopter or some other bs

Larissa Erven @Riss4Trump
03 February, 02:37
In response Teioh >>> to his Publication
Yes, actually in January of 2018 when I lived in Hawaii. Nuclear missile alert via text message to everyone on the Hawaiian islands to take cover...to find out a few minutes later it was a "false flag" or so they say.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 February, 02:02
😂