Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
Please HELP me pray for my 11 year old niece Her lips turned blue and she passed out shes in the ER They think it might be her hart Her name is Scarlet 🙏♥️
07:58 PM - Jul 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by RedHotDot in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
16 July, 09:59
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
13 July, 02:24
My heartfelt ❤️prayers are being sent to Scarlet🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
11 July, 02:32
Prayers!!!!

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
11 July, 11:09
🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 July, 12:21
🙏♥️

We The People @OutOfMatrix
10 July, 11:28
🙏🙏🙏

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
10 July, 10:06
Praying for Scarlett right now 🙏

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
10 July, 08:49
In the name of Yeshua, I beg you. The children are your favorite. I need not even remind you lord, but out of my heart I must. Please bless this child my lord, I ask as a servant, remove evil from around rhis child, and raise th up in YOUR GLORY. AMEN!

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
10 July, 08:51
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
remove evil from around this child, and raise this child up in YOUR GLORY. AMEN

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
10 July, 08:39
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Scarlet🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
10 July, 08:13
Prayers for Scarlet🙏

Iam -JD @IamJD
10 July, 07:04
May our Father touch her and heal her!🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
10 July, 05:37
This is absolutely shocking. Prayers and more for her...

🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Nancy Buck @BuckNAmarillo17
10 July, 03:55
Praying your niece is quickly restored to full health and well-being in the name of Jesus Amen, and Amen.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
10 July, 03:44
Prayers for you and your family!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
10 July, 02:41
🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 July, 02:01
Prayers going up to Yeshua and out to your neice, yourself and family and friends.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏🙏🙏

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
10 July, 01:17
🙏🙏

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
10 July, 12:11
please, Lord God, heal Scarlet in body, mind and spirit. Give her healing in Your most holy name, i ask. amen

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
10 July, 12:10
prayers sent

Emma ElT @auntieeme
🙏🌷

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
🙏💗🙏

Pam Truth @pam65
10 July, 12:07
thats terrible. praying for her and you

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 July, 12:07
🙏🙏🙏 I am praying for Your Niece Scarlet right now🙏🙏🙏

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
10 July, 12:00
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 July, 11:55
I'm praying for your niece Scarlet. 🙏🙏🙏

Ittap Forfreedom @HopefulAmerican60
10 July, 11:48
🙏 asking God to heal her.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
10 July, 11:34
🙏🙏🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
10 July, 11:33
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 July, 11:29
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
10 July, 11:29
🙏🙏🙏