Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 July, 12:44
JFK Jr’s George magazine coming back as 2.0.
George magazine 2.0 reminds me of TRUMP ADMIN v2.
Note the 17 on the magazine’s UPC code.
Also there are 4 sevens and 5 ones = 45.
https://www.georgeonline.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** @Courtm6444
I'm confused about this George. The GeorgeNews I've been following since early 2019 has a different website. Georgenew.org... They've been working with President Trump and they are military. On TS, Beerattheparade acct is getting nasty saying he will get his lawyers after Georgenew.org because he claims "they stole their trademark"...? I thought the trademark is owned by The Kennedy family..?🤷‍♀️ The thing is Georgenews.org has been posting and videos since 2018.
And I find it odd how this George Magazine interviewed Scott McKay.(IMO)
01:32 PM - Jul 09, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Courtm6444 in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 July, 02:13
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Something seems off to me...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
10 July, 12:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Tom Grant @GrantQ
10 July, 02:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
kim you should talk to MjTruth if your still in contact with him. He used to be a big follower of georgenews but stopped suddenly a few months back. hes slso been talking to beer at the parade about this new george online venture. Gene Ho the new editor but a silent partner in the background.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 July, 01:50
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Agree, see my post above.. (Also, agree...Scott McKay??? Really?? why??? Blahhhh🧐)