Inda Vibe @IndaVibe
PCR tests for vaccinating. John’s Hopkins is so proud of themselves for developing ‘Theragrippers’ 😬
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
10:37 AM - Jul 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by IndaVibe in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 July, 12:45
In response Inda Vibe to her Publication
It never made sense to take a sample from deep inside your nose for a flu that was supposed to be so virulent it spread easily,. This did not add up. I never subject myself to suspect medical devices and trust no one. If they needed sample, spit in a cup.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 July, 12:31
I have always suspected this. I had to take a test once in order to get an mportant surgery and I told the young nurse that if he made my nose bleed, I was going to be really upset - he barely touched the inside of the end of my nose - I am pretty sure I am ok - but I never trusted these tests

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 July, 11:16
The tiger pits these demons built for humanity will be the very pits EVIL falls into.