Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 July, 01:21
Oh boy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 July, 04:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
CHIC ABSOLUTELY DID NOT CONTAIN A "K" BUT WIKI IS SHOWING IT DOES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
I looked up our local Chic fil A online and the storefront picture shows the "k". Haven't driving by yet. But it did not have the "k' in it
07:20 PM - Jul 08, 2022
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 July, 09:06
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
I don't know what is going on. Is it the deep state playing games with us making us believe timelines were switching when they weren't OR was it the white hats doing a soft disclosure so we research timelines and Mandela effects?

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
08 July, 09:12
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I think it really happened. I don't believe it is a show. I remember hearing about Nelson Mandela dying - the 2nd time!

CERN did just turn back on.

As unbelievable at it may sound. I believe we have switched timelines - again. All to the good