Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
Another angle showing former Japan PM Shinzo Abe being shot.

Security was non existent there 👀

https://t.me/TommyRobinson...
11:49 AM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
08 July, 07:04
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
I believe it was a staged event and he has gone into hiding. Hope so anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
08 July, 05:34
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 July, 03:07
In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication
thats a short type gun it appears..anyone tell?

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
09 July, 04:10
In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication
📍Users noticed the strange behavior of the guards at the time of the murder of Shinzo Abe.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
08 July, 05:26
Very interesting, and suspicious indeed…🤔

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
08 July, 04:20
He compitulated to the white hats years ago. He was guilty of war crimes. The Kazarian mafia heard the shot as the rest of the world did too and know no deals.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 July, 04:11

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
08 July, 03:53
Looks like a White Hats operation?

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
09 July, 02:57
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
08 July, 03:41
Well....he had more supporters than Biden.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
08 July, 02:27
Worst body guards/security EVER. First shot should have dog piled him and protected him...and if the guy was standing THAT close? It should have never happened. Security should have taken him out before he could fire off a shot. You know...according to my armchair specialized training and all...oi.

Only followers of this user (reset) can see their posts

LongbowAK @LongbowAK
08 July, 05:11
In response grasshopper WWG1WGA to his Publication
I agree. IF the bullet hit him (which I never saw) it would have only grazed his side. Doubt that would be fatal. staged. :)

chore Toke @choretoke
08 July, 02:20
THAT’S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW WHERE WAS HIS F$&KING SECURITY DETAIL EATING NOODLES AND SUSHI ❗️🤨Something doesn’t sit right with me❗️🤨SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY IN THIS HIT OR IS IT HUMM🧐maybe he faked his death now that’s my opinion🤔SOMETHING AIN’T RIGHT PEEPS, just saying.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
08 July, 01:38
The first shot didnt even register...like he paused and turned then another shot was fired. Something smells rotten

08 July, 01:40
you can clearly see the projectile fly off him after being hit.

I'll assume bean bag as it appeared to hit him in the shoulder..

a real shotgun round would have made this video not very easy to share.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
08 July, 03:10
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
yes… a show .. nice movie were watching

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 July, 03:10
agree...that did not look like anything hit him. he would have turned or been jolted....from that close from a shotgun. looking at the shooter..he was NOT holding what they showed at the scene as the gun. this is ALL staged.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
08 July, 01:18
https://wikileaks.org/nsa-...
Time for Red Pills.❤️

08 July, 01:42
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Xactly.. He's done his service and finishes with a WaQie WaQie

TY ABE 💙🙏

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 July, 01:14
I don't believe this "assassination."
But I don't know who is behind it:
White Hats or Black Hats?!

I'm guessing Q Team 📽️🤷‍♀️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 July, 01:02
no offense but I think acting 101 wasn't sufficient

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

08 July, 12:53
Bean Bag bounces .. no blood

Frank Parnell @JFParnell
08 July, 12:50
Why is he giving a speech from a traffic island on a crowded street? Is that typical in Japan? Sounds weird.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 July, 12:50
#Gematria SAMYUERO HYDEO

#Abe ACTOR #shooter ?🤷‍♂️

im q numerical prophet hidden in plain sight 1323 2490 415

specific vagueness 1323 1098 183

🔶MAY CONNECT WITH WATN INTERPRETATION OF ALLEGED WHITE HATS STAGED SHOOTING OF #HALYNA #HUTCHIN

OR

🔶FIRE SQUAD EXECUTIONS

BALDWIN SHOOTING: A False, False Flag
https://t.me/s/WATN17?q=17...

All caps combined = 174 = FAKED DEATH, SHE IS ALIVE = DURHAM WITNESS = TRAPPED HRC & BALDWIN, and much more.

10:13 => 113 = TOO SOON = A FALSE, FALSE FLAG = OPERATION = WHITE HATS.
(#SHINZO#Abe OFFICIAL DEATH TIME ! ) 10:30
It appears Baldwin (on behalf of HRC) intended to murder Halyna Hutchins, but White Hats switched the bullet back to a blank and used special effects to make Baldwin (and the Cabal) believe it was real. Halyna, Matt & their child go into witness protection, and Baldwin gets cha

08 July, 12:43
you can see the that there appears to be a bean bag that comes from a silent shot in between to two shots.

This homemade shotgun maker sure knew how to make that blast so accurate that no one else was injured... come on man..

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 July, 01:06
My husband was shot and almost killed by a sawed off shot gun. Pellets would be flying all over the place with blood all over the place.

08 July, 01:21
ill give myself the TS 10:43>17 as a sign

Olaf Koll @OlafK
08 July, 12:39
it looks strange,we must wait and see

Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
08 July, 12:36
This is phony. Fake assassination.

08 July, 12:31
thats all i needed to see... TY

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
08 July, 12:25
Seems like he was shielded from behind from all the people standing behind him, don't think you're going to get much accuracy from that homemade gun.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 July, 12:18
the first shot does not seem to faze him, the second one his shirt collar does a jump🤍

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 July, 12:16
hmmmm so DJT and he get along quite well, gonna look at this again♥️

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
08 July, 12:11
can't help but wonder if this will all play into the fall of the media soon.