Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 July, 10:47
This has happened to me/us❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
08 July, 10:58
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Making me cry this morning. I miss my Marshall dog and give anything to see him again. He passed last year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made me cry as well. You will see him again. They are waiting for us. They never leave you, they are watching over us. After our dog passed I dreamt of her just a few days after & she came to me. I actually saw her, it was like there was an aura around her from the other side & very real. I still can see it. I told my husband about the next morning & he cried.
11:31 AM - Jul 08, 2022
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
08 July, 02:09
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I did too! I dreamt I could actually feel his fur hugging him. Then he barked and I woke up. That same day I got a reminder of 3 years ago pop up on my screen on my phone and it was a picture of Marshall.❤️

08 July, 02:19
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
❤️Amazing right? I remember saying to her "there you are" and she came up to me where I was sitting in a chair.We met each other on the other side so to speak or are we on the same side?