Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
11 July, 09:02
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
These Always make me smile cry.....Dang it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 July, 09:07
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
That's a good thing, shows love & compassion. makes me cry as well every single time. We are all touched by a dog's/God's unconditional love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 July, 03:04
oh my heart! ❤️🙂💦

Denni USA @DenniUSA
08 July, 02:31
I’m not crying, you’re crying!🥺

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
08 July, 01:43
animals show us love that is unconditional. and they always seem to show up at the right time . 🐈‍⬛🐶If your having a bad day they know how to make it go away

08 July, 01:49
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Yes and they can sense when you are sad, so comforting

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
08 July, 12:08
Jorge got to me man... im at work with leaking eyes, 🙏

08 July, 12:10
In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication
Hard to get any work done isn't it? Brought tears to my eyes. If it doesn't then well they have never had a pet then
Dogs/pets....they never talk back, they still love you no matter how you treat them, unconditional love

08 July, 12:10
In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication
Hard to get any work done isn't it? Brought tears to my eyes. If it doesn't then well they have never had a pet then
Dogs/pets....they never talk back, they still love you no matter how you treat them, unconditional love

Only followers of this user (naynay0216_arc) can see their posts

Soulof Love @Souloflove
08 July, 11:49
When love takes over...

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
08 July, 11:45
😭❤️❤️

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
08 July, 11:19
🥺 That really tugs on the heart strings. Dog’s are such a blessing to us!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 July, 11:18
Beautiful stories, had me in tears! Unconditional Love is what that is!!

08 July, 11:19
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Me too

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
08 July, 11:13
love!! ❤️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 July, 11:10
I recognize that smell

08 July, 11:14
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
They can chew your shoes but never break your heart!!!! This has happened so many times to me & my husband.
Was riding my bike 2 weeks ago. A couple stopped me & lost their dog. So I continued on my bike ride keeping an eye out for him. On my way home I was riding past their house. As I got closer the woman came out. I hollered at her "did you find him?" No she said, but as I was talking to her, she got a text saying her husband had found him! She dropped to her knees & wept. They are part of our family with unconditional love.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
08 July, 11:10
🙂So beautiful.Love them.Gods gift to us

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
08 July, 11:02
Absolute gifts from God. This is love.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
08 July, 10:59
Happy tears.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
08 July, 10:58
Making me cry this morning. I miss my Marshall dog and give anything to see him again. He passed last year.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 July, 11:09
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Sorry for you loss💚💚💚

08 July, 11:31
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Made me cry as well. You will see him again. They are waiting for us. They never leave you, they are watching over us. After our dog passed I dreamt of her just a few days after & she came to me. I actually saw her, it was like there was an aura around her from the other side & very real. I still can see it. I told my husband about the next morning & he cried.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
08 July, 10:56
😊❤️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 July, 10:53
Everyone needs doG

Cam Mac @campmac111
08 July, 11:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes...doG's love is forever...and when we reunite it might take a minute or two to recognize.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
08 July, 11:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Tears :*(